PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of the goddarn multi-traps

kweassa1
07-16-2017, 08:54 AM
Been in sanctuary bridge. Guess how many traps were laid out THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BRIDGE by two viking classes.

...seriously, how is this not fixed? How many classes in game have their feats overlap and stack on top of the same one? Perhaps people have been whining for so long about other stuff that the dev's attention has been somewhere else, but IT'S JUST BS. There are literally LOADS of games out there which feature similar skills, and specifically DISALLOW multiple-spamming of laid out structures, traps, etc..

There are a lot of alternatives as seen in other games:

1. Limit it to two traps at max or something, then afterwards each new trap dismantles the oldest one.

2. Set a trap duration. reduce the cooldown to 20, but LET THE COOLDOWN START AFTER A TRAP LAID IS USED UP or duration expires, with duration of maybe 1 minute.

xRocketfishx
07-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Or.....make a note of the people who do this and don't play with them.

The number of times you get matched with people who do this( which is part of the game) is few and far between and the chance of getting multiple minded people on the same team is ever less.

Just because you get the odd game where people maximize there feats and people continue to play into there trap doesn't call for a nerf....

This is why devs ignore these "issues" ""cough cough ""

Gray360UK
07-16-2017, 10:50 AM
I didn't even know this was a thing and I have been playing since the closed Alpha. This is a thing? Really?

kweassa1
07-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Or.....make a note of the people who do this and don't play with them.

The number of times you get matched with people who do this( which is part of the game) is few and far between and the chance of getting multiple minded people on the same team is ever less.

Just because you get the odd game where people maximize there feats and people continue to play into there trap doesn't call for a nerf....

This is why devs ignore these "issues" ""cough cough ""

How does this "nerf" affect anyone who doesn't abuse it at all?

Oh that's right, it doesn't -- hence, not a "nerf" -- but only addresses abuses. No?

DimmerScroll021
07-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Been in sanctuary bridge. Guess how many traps were laid out THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BRIDGE by two viking classes.

...seriously, how is this not fixed? How many classes in game have their feats overlap and stack on top of the same one? Perhaps people have been whining for so long about other stuff that the dev's attention has been somewhere else, but IT'S JUST BS. There are literally LOADS of games out there which feature similar skills, and specifically DISALLOW multiple-spamming of laid out structures, traps, etc..

1. Limit it to two traps at max or something, then afterwards each new trap dismantles the oldest one.

2. Set a trap duration. reduce the cooldown to 20, but LET THE COOLDOWN START AFTER A TRAP LAID IS USED UP or duration expires, with duration of maybe 1 minute.

Just no, just, no. I am a zerker and I can tell you for a fact that the traps you just referenced:

A. Stunning trap does zero damage and only affects one person unless somehow magically two people hit the circumference at the same time which is highly unlikely.

B. Bear trap which is the only other trap that Vikings have does very little damage and holds someone in one place for less time than a shinobi's heavy attack.

I generally place the traps is literally the same location to block off an area moreso than to drop someone OOS and be at a stamina advantage for a short duration. But with stamina regen, the effect is very small and it's more used as a means to shock a person and have them think twice before going into an area, which usually works. If you don't want to get hit by a trap, do three things. First try an alternate path as it is probably not trapped, second look at the ground, if you see a garlic bulb looking thing, that's a stunning trap, if you see a bear trap, well, you only have yourself to blame for walking into it, and third, travel with a teammate and have one person set off the trap and the second person go into the area, effectively nullifying the trap entirely.

Traps need a nerf like catapult needs a nerf, both are annoying, but both have a means to escape them.

kweassa1
07-17-2017, 01:20 AM
Just no, just, no. I am a zerker and I can tell you for a fact that the traps you just referenced:

A. Stunning trap does zero damage and only affects one person unless somehow magically two people hit the circumference at the same time which is highly unlikely.

B. Bear trap which is the only other trap that Vikings have does very little damage and holds someone in one place for less time than a shinobi's heavy attack.

I generally place the traps is literally the same location to block off an area moreso than to drop someone OOS and be at a stamina advantage for a short duration. But with stamina regen, the effect is very small and it's more used as a means to shock a person and have them think twice before going into an area, which usually works. If you don't want to get hit by a trap, do three things. First try an alternate path as it is probably not trapped, second look at the ground, if you see a garlic bulb looking thing, that's a stunning trap, if you see a bear trap, well, you only have yourself to blame for walking into it, and third, travel with a teammate and have one person set off the trap and the second person go into the area, effectively nullifying the trap entirely.

Traps need a nerf like catapult needs a nerf, both are annoying, but both have a means to escape them.

Did you not read what I've wrote? THERE IS NO "ALTERNATE" PATH because two viking class players have laid out traps to the entirety of the two bridge connections leading to A.

There is literally ZERO justification in a set-up skill to be spammed multiple times. That's why -- as mentioned.

Can someone just "save up" on catapults and fire them 4~5 in a row?

How about we let centurions save up on pugio and let him root/incapacitate someone 3~4 times in a row?

bmason1000
07-17-2017, 01:59 AM
You can't "save up" traps. You put one down, and then there's an obnoxiously long cool down. Why did it take so long for your team to get there? Even when feat cool down was a stat, i have hadv exactly ONE opportunity to drop TWO bear traps. However! There are traps for feat level 2 and 3. So. If you've got two players they could lay for traps all at once. But that just sounds like good feat economy and fortification to me. Unnecesary nerf.

How many games has this happened to you, as I've never seen that? Guess I'm a lucky one.

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 02:04 AM
Did you not read what I've wrote? THERE IS NO "ALTERNATE" PATH because two viking class players have laid out traps to the entirety of the two bridge connections leading to A.

There is literally ZERO justification in a set-up skill to be spammed multiple times. That's why -- as mentioned.

How about we let centurions save up on pugio and let him root/incapacitate someone 3~4 times in a row?

Stunning trap, 45 second cooldown. There are three paths from spawn to your closest zone. Revive timer on execution is 15-20 seconds maybe. If you cross the initial wooden bridge the number of paths to closest hold point increases to four. With two Vikings dropping traps even right after cooldown, they wouldn't be able to hold all of the points with the number of people that would filter through those areas. It's literally impossible. I just set up a custom game and attempted to place at all three choke points and it took 2:15 to do it, which even if I had a squad trouncing 4 people, I would not be able to do it alone.

So now add a second person in, they would literally have to stop what they are doing to hold a zone, travel out to the choke point and lay a trap, and if we alternated traps it would halve the time. So we could initially lay two traps on two choke points every 45 seconds. So after 45 seconds we could lay four, one on each side and two on the center bridge, and that's if we didn't get engaged by an enemy which is very highly unlikely.

And that 45 seconds assumes no one has left the spawn in 45 seconds, and that is even less likely unless my team was getting annhilated, in which case this isn't a discussion as we would lose.

So again, not seeing the issue with the traps.

UbiJurassic
07-17-2017, 02:14 AM
I'll make a note of the problem, as well as your suggestion, kweassa1. Being able to stack traps in such a way can definitely be a pain and any feedback towards preventing abuse of feats is certainly welcome.

xRocketfishx
07-17-2017, 02:33 AM
I'll make a note of the problem, as well as your suggestion, kweassa1. Being able to stack traps in such a way can definitely be a pain and any feedback towards preventing abuse of feats is certainly welcome.

In what world do you live in where you call that "abusing" feats. Heavens forbid someone play smart with protecting zones. Heavens forbid you get 2 or 3 same minded people on one team.

Playing smart isn't abuse....oh and a timer on a trap??? Please get real.

Maybe everyone should start calling for nerfs/removal of things they don't like and then they can just delete the game.

For someone who's been here since beta, to even complain about something like this just says a lot in its own

Gray360UK
07-17-2017, 02:44 AM
I think I've been stuck in a bear trap about 2 times in 5 months. Not seeing the major issue here. Is this one of those 'this thing I didn't like happened to me once so please make it never happen again' threads? C'mon, this really really is a total non-issue surely?

kweassa1
07-17-2017, 02:44 AM
In what world do you live in where you call that "abusing" feats. Heavens forbid someone play smart with protecting zones. Heavens forbid you get 2 or 3 same minded people on one team.

Playing smart isn't abuse....oh and a timer on a trap??? Please get real.

There's nothing "smart" about it.

It's "smart" when your opponent places a trap in a very clever location unexpectedly that snaps at your ankles at the most inconvenient time. That's "smart". When you simply wait off the cool-down to place another, and another, and another, and another and spam the entire place with hordes of traps that's not "smart" at all. It's simply using a faulty system overlook on part of the devs.

To repeat myself, there are literally tons of games out there all reached the same conclusion in that "setup" type of skills should not be spammed for balance reasons.

Maybe everyone should start calling for nerfs/removal of things they don't like and then they can just delete the game.

For someone who's been here since beta, to even complain about something like this just says a lot in its own

Which simply means you've been abusing such stuff since beta, nothing more. :rolleyes:

How else would anyone explain someone condoning a total of 8 traps laid out, 4 on each side of zone A in Sanct.Bridge?

Linnix1
07-17-2017, 02:48 AM

It's "smart" when your opponent places a trap in a very clever location unexpectedly that snaps at your ankles at the most inconvenient time. That's "smart". When you simply wait off the cool-down to place another, and another, and another, and another and spam the entire place with hordes of traps that's not "smart" at all. It's simply using a faulty system overlook on part of the devs.

To repeat myself, there are literally tons of games out there all reached the same conclusion in that "setup" type of skills should not be spammed for balance reasons.

Which simply means you've been abusing such stuff since beta, nothing more. :rolleyes:

How else would anyone explain someone condoning a total of 8 traps laid out, 4 on each side of zone A in Sanct.Bridge?

People who are sick and tired of some quick foot assassin sneaking back and taking there point and no one can gaurdian it because there teammates are getting double teamed?

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 03:15 AM

You can't be serious, four traps on each side of the bridge. If two people both laid four traps. I am assuming bear trap now since the only other trap is stunning which is exclusive to zerker.

That would take 4 minutes, matches have a maximum of 20 minutes, so 25% of the match would be wasted laying traps. That's if no one ran through either side,

Here's what really happened, and I know because I do it regularly. A single stunning trap or bear trap was laid under the portcullis, you stepped in it, someone threw the lever, rinse repeat. Newsflash, even if nerfed to one trap, that's still going to happen. I do it because I hold the long zone and wait for stupid people to go under it, because I am the only one that runs traps on my team, most zerkers run bounty hunter and revenge attacks.

But go ahead and nerf it to one-two traps each, your still going to get caught by it because you aren't observant and look where you are going. Bear trap is the easiest trap to spot with the smallest range. Less range than stunning trap. But here, while we are at it how about needing some things I don't like, Second wind needs a nerf because it gives a player more health than bear trap takes off and I feel it's over powered now that my bear trap is being nerfed, Body count needs to be nerfed since it provides more health than bear trap takes off when you kill one minion and I feel it's overpowered, conqueror needs to be nerfed since it can be stacked and a control point can be taken near instantaneously, possibly giving my opponents a few seconds of healing before I can invade their zone and I feel it's overpowered.stalwart banner needs to be nerfed because it provides anyone in the area with a lot of health over time and I feel it's overpowered. Catapult should be nerfed since it takes 75% of my life in one hit even though there's time to get out of it but I feel it's over powered.protected revive allows a lawbringer to revive someone through being hit, potentially creating a two on one situation, so I feel it's overpowered.

The list goes on and on, the cooldown for traps is long enough to warrant being able to place more than one. I would say let us have max two, but even that this guys going to complain about because he apparently can't look for them on the ground. Now if we want to talk traps, go look at that nail bomb which has FAR more effect on the outcome of a game since it one shots people. The reason I don't complain about that? The cooldown is ridiculous and should be since it takes a lot of health. Bear traps don't even take a half of a bar. But whatever, but if your needing my feats I get to nerf yours because I don't like em since they hold more weight in determining the outcome of a game.

Edit: you only referenced the sides of the bridge btw, and also one of your statements were "it was the only way through" dont know if you know this, but there is this part of the bridge called the middle, where the minions fight and scared people don't like to go because they dont want to fight the enemy team and want a quick cap of the far zone, you might try going through that area next time.

bmason1000
07-17-2017, 03:26 AM
...Now if we want to talk traps, go look at that nail bomb which has FAR more effect on the outcome of a game since it one shots people...

Not gonna lie, I've always wondered why I've NEVER seen a rage thread about nail bomb. Catapault comes up constantly but no one cares about nail bomb? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start a nail bomb salt fest. Just wondering.

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 04:00 AM
Not gonna lie, I've always wondered why I've NEVER seen a rage thread about nail bomb. Catapault comes up constantly but no one cares about nail bomb? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start a nail bomb salt fest. Just wondering.

The reason is the only people that would complain about it and have any validity is an assassin class, and to be perfectly honest, I just don't care enough to complain about it. Yeah it does tons of damage, yeah it can one shot me, but let's face it, you wasted a tier four feat to get that kill and if I'm not looking out where I am walking and see a smoking can on the ground, which btw is HARDER TO SEE THAN THE BEAR TRAP that is being complained about in this thread, then you know what? Good on the samurai that got me. I generally laugh when it happens because I feel like an idiot for not seeing it.

Point being if I am that mad about something I WALKED INTO, then I need to go take an old man nap and come back later after I have calmed down.

The bigger issue I see here particularly is that this is the first time I am hearing about it in six months. You would have thought this would be a bigger problem if more people were dealing with it.

But, seeing as zerker only really has two options for tier one (extra healing on executions isn't worth it imo, executions generally get interrupted. It leaves stunning as the only real option for me. The team loves the support since most of the time people run away after hitting it. Not realizing there is at most one person holding the zone. There's a reason it's trapped, it's to help deter people from finding out it's not being defended heavily. And seeing as stunning does no damage, I guess I just don't get the complaint.

bmason1000
07-17-2017, 04:26 AM
Bounty hunter gives health and stamina on ALL kills, not just executions. Its a mandatory feat for my builds. I've never NOT used it. Reallly helps in those 1v2+ situations where execution simply isn't an option. Gotta get that health somehow.

Dude_of_Valor
07-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Where were the two viking players? If they are camped on zone A, don't you just go to the other zones, beat up the other people and win the game?

If they are not camped there, then don't you just take the trap hit and then move along?

Overall their game play seems fine to me. I can imagine it is annoying, but there are many alternative to how you play.

Or am I missing something?

bmason1000
07-17-2017, 04:29 PM
You are not.

thornh
07-17-2017, 04:43 PM
I consider using traps as part of a strategy to win the game. When I play Berserker in Dominion I will certainly use traps to the advantage of my team. I have not personally played a game where another player has used traps at the same time and I could see how that would be annoying to play against. In my opinion it is not nearly as annoying, or prevalent, as gank squads. Both are strategies though and one must find ways to beat both.

Gray360UK
07-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Guys, you might wanna take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96wgT7cize4

While what he does in the video is crazy, this is a very old video. The removal of the Feat Cooldown Reduction stat from gear will have gone a long way to stopping this happening since this video was filmed in February. You cannot do this on this scale anymore.

As a strategy it's not viable because all the enemy team had to do was think for a second, not go on the traps, capture every zone, wait and win easily. They got too bloodthirsty in the break (which happens a lot) and that's on them, but they didn't lose because of the trap guy. He says at one point that they need to come and kill him to win. No, they do not.

If that was my team, I'd be standing outside of the range of the traps waving to him then taking the win when the timer runs out :)

This is something I have never seen in hundreds of hours of playtime, so I am not sure why a change would be needed that would effect every normal player using those traps in the way they are intended, because some guy did this in February and occasionally (once every 200 games or so?) someone stacks a couple of traps. seems like a Sledgehammer to crack a nut to me.

RatedChaotic
07-17-2017, 05:05 PM
WoW really. I think there are far bigger issues in this game than a few players stacking traps.

I got a premade one time they stacked their traps and I stepped on it.

I truely doubt you had this happening to you in multiple games in one night.

PS as a hunter I stacked different traps together before in real life.

CandleInTheDark
07-17-2017, 05:29 PM
While what he does in the video is crazy, this is a very old video. The removal of the Feat Cooldown Reduction stat from gear will have gone a long way to stopping this happening since this video was filmed in February. You cannot do this on this scale anymore.

As a strategy it's not viable because all the enemy team had to do was think for a second, not go on the traps, capture every zone, wait and win easily. They got too bloodthirsty in the break (which happens a lot) and that's on them, but they didn't lose because of the trap guy. He says at one point that they need to come and kill him to win. No, they do not.

If that was my team, I'd be standing outside of the range of the traps waving to him then taking the win when the timer runs out :)

This is something I have never seen in hundreds of hours of playtime, so I am not sure why a change would be needed that would effect every normal player using those traps in the way they are intended, because some guy did this in February and occasionally (once every 200 games or so?) someone stacks a couple of traps. seems like a Sledgehammer to crack a nut to me.

In fact this kind of thing was probably why they took away the cooldown reduction feat in the first place and yeah you are right, the moment they thought something is hinky, all they had to do was wait out the clock, if they had stood on and boosted the other zones with someone just soldier killing, he has to come to them sooner or later.

Gray360UK
07-17-2017, 05:34 PM
In fact this kind of thing was probably why they took away the cooldown reduction feat in the first place and yeah you are right, the moment they thought something is hinky, all they had to do was wait out the clock, if they had stood on and boosted the other zones with someone just soldier killing, he has to come to them sooner or later.

I've been the last one alive trying to capture zones to get my team enough points to rally, and then the timer has run out and there is the big red DEFEAT - they literally could have just let him stand there :)

CandleInTheDark
07-17-2017, 05:40 PM
I've been the last one alive trying to capture zones to get my team enough points to rally, and then the timer has run out and there is the big red DEFEAT - they literally could have just let him stand there :)

Yeah I have been on the other side of that when two speedy types just kept running so the they need to come get me thing wasn't right..

Epiphone34
07-17-2017, 06:50 PM

How does this "nerf" affect anyone who doesn't abuse it at all?

Oh that's right, it doesn't -- hence, not a "nerf" -- but only addresses abuses. No?

It amuses me how you are complaining about this while you continue to ignore issues in regard the centurion or even worse, constantly nagging on the people who complain about the hero or feel differently than you.. If i had to compare whats more op the centurion/funkiller or traps, lol....... Its not even close.

kweassa1
07-17-2017, 08:03 PM
It amuses me how you are complaining about this while you continue to ignore issues in regard the centurion or even worse, constantly nagging on the people who complain about the hero or feel differently than you.. If i had to compare whats more op the centurion/funkiller or traps, lol....... Its not even close.

Anything the centurion throws at you, you can counter. Quickthrows I CGB, legionkick I dodge, UB charged heavies I spent grueling many hours to learn the timing to parry/dodge. A centurion I fight, two centurions I make sure to meet only in wide spaces, three~four opponents including centurions I make sure to never let myself be ganked by them in the first place, or just choose to go down fighting by choice and not whine about it on forums. All of this is within constraints of player skill.

So tell me how anyone's skill and knowledge of the game is supposed to counter a bottleneck laid out with 8 traps when getting in there and forcing a contested zone is the only way to stop your team from defeat? Send in the bombsquad?

Thrown weapons, bombs, flashbangs can be dodged, catapult or rain of arrows can be evaded, bleed don't mean shi* if you can block worth a darn. A single trap can be avoided by using alternate routes.

So then, how do you counter a narrow causeway covered in traps without any alternate routes and openings?

You really don't have a rat's arse of a concept of what constitutes a "problem", dude.

thornh
07-17-2017, 08:40 PM
The point of Dominion is to occupy and DEFEND a capture point. It sounds like whomever you were playing against did that very effectively. I would, personally, appreciate a player like that on my team versus one who spawn camps the whole game.

I like to defend points in For Honor. I had a game recently where no matter where I went on the map (it was High Fort and I was a Warlord) I had a Shugoki and Centurion follow me all over the place. Every time I captured a point the Centurion would show up and run around avoiding me until his Shugoki buddy would show up. Then they double team me until they killed me. Meanwhile they left the other two on their team to handle my 3 other team mates. We've all fought Warlords who revenge every 15 seconds and it would take forever for them to kill me. And when they did they would capture the point and leave! As soon as I re-spawned I would go back and easily recapture the point. My team won that game quite easily.

If two players were able to lay that many traps on a bridge without ever being challenged then their other two team mates must have been godlike to keep 4 players at bay the whole time.

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 08:40 PM
Anything the centurion throws at you, you can counter. Quickthrows I CGB, legionkick I dodge, UB charged heavies I spent grueling many hours to learn the timing to parry/dodge. A centurion I fight, two centurions I make sure to meet only in wide spaces, three~four opponents including centurions I make sure to never let myself be ganked by them in the first place, or just choose to go down fighting by choice and not whine about it on forums. All of this is within constraints of player skill.

So tell me how anyone's skill and knowledge of the game is supposed to counter a bottleneck laid out with 8 traps when getting in there and forcing a contested zone is the only way to stop your team from defeat? Send in the bombsquad?

Thrown weapons, bombs, flashbangs can be dodged, catapult or rain of arrows can be evaded, bleed don't mean shi* if you can block worth a darn. A single trap can be avoided by using alternate routes.

So then, how do you counter a narrow causeway covered in traps without any alternate routes and openings?

You really don't have a rat's arse of a concept of what constitutes a "problem", dude.

They do, the traps aren't an issue to that scale any longer. A 45 second cooldown is more than enough time for a trap to by burned given the longest revive time (while executed) is 15 seconds, exactly 1/3 of the amount of time it takes to generate a second trap, plus gives you a full 30 seconds, you would be able to easily clear half the map in that amount of time, but as I said, it isn't an issue and irregardless of if I lay one trap or two traps, it's not going to stop people like you from not looking for them and actively avoiding them.

Also, that video pre feat nerf is only trapping up the spawn area which has one-two ways in and very narrow on both sides, he would have been better suited just placing the bear trap in the doorway of each and then holding off on the third until one was used. That's how traps are generally played, to hold choke points. We can't just lace them around the map Willy nilly like that anymore, we have to actually think where we are putting them. The only time I can even imagine this being a problem to this magnitude is if there were four berserkers on a team, and let's face it, zerker isn't played other than in dominion, and even then he is given up for much stronger characters that don't need to rely on traps.

Seriously I don't even know why this is a discussion.

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Guys, you might wanna take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96wgT7cize4

Not going to even lie, those were the days of ridiculousness. It was absurb the amount of traps we could lay then and if this argument had been then, even I would have to agree that with the 30 second cooldown which could be narrowed to 24 through gear was just plain stupid, I stopped going traps just because it was just awful and cheesy. I was thankful for that nerf to gear because it also limited catapult, which is awful and regularly complained about, but I have no issues with it. Unlock, roll back, no more catapult and a wasted tier four feat. The only time I worry about it now is when there is a Valkyrie that trips on the other team, then I am a little more worried about getting clipped. But even then the feat is on such a long cooldown and is so situational that it's not even worth complaining about.

Arekonator
07-17-2017, 09:17 PM
If you have two players sitting on a point and stacking traps over themselves it means they are not doing anything for the rest of the game. Which means you and your team are free to occupy the two remaining points basically unopossed and pretty much win by default. Walking through minefield is annoying, but its not a winning strategy so its not really a problem.

Speaking of bombsquad tho, maybe it would be neat if AoE abilities like grenades and arrow storms were able to set of traps in affected area. Or maybe even projectile feats if aimed manually.

DimmerScroll021
07-17-2017, 09:22 PM
If you have two players sitting on a point and stacking traps over themselves it means they are not doing anything for the rest of the game. Which means you and your team are free to occupy the two remaining points basically unopossed and pretty much win by default. Walking through minefield is annoying, but its not a winning strategy so its not really a problem.

Speaking of bombsquad tho, maybe it would be neat if AoE abilities like grenades and arrow storms were able to set of traps in affected area. Or maybe even projectile feats if aimed manually.

It would certainly make taking flash granade feat and other feats that hit the ground a lot more viable. I think that would be hilarious to see someone toss a nade and disable my traps and I am person that uses them. To be honest I feel that is one of the best ideas yet because then a person could set up as support and clear areas before the team ran in. ITS GENIUS.

XxHunterHxX
07-18-2017, 09:10 AM
ONE hard truth about most gamers

▶ People think they know a game, but in reality, they don't have a clue... so most of them just takes a stance that helps protect their fragile egos -- "It's not me who suck -- it's the game that's broken"

Il leave this here

DimmerScroll021
07-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Il leave this here

Yeah I posted in that thread right after that comment lol.

Epiphone34
07-18-2017, 04:54 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You must be really bored as we have had many conversations in regard to centurion you just never answered me after i shattered all your points. You assume because of this user name that I am a noob or have no concept of what is a problem. Oh Kwe, we have had many conversations. Most of which is very similar to your lack luster complaints and redundant comments in regard "fair". You have way too much time on your hands to get on this forum daily. I guess you can fig out the bottleneck issue the same way people deal with the stun lock gang bang on centurion in 4's.

JibletHunter
07-18-2017, 08:47 PM

If everything in the game is so easily countered, why are you in the bottom 74% of players? https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/kweassa1