PDA

View Full Version : New Exploit Running Rampant in Dominion

RagingBull777
07-15-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi, so a new exploit was recently posted on Reddit and I just wanted to throw it out there since it's already happening. This was found by /u/ Ryanryan251 on the For Honor Subreddit.

Hey I dont know where to put this but I found a bug where any player can force a restart to a finished dominion game (score back to 0-0 and timer reset to 20 mins) and it is very exploitable for daily orders.

Some things that happen after the reset. Scoreboard is saved to the reset game allowing players to get well over 40 kills and over 2000 score All the AI will be broken and will not move Most players will not be able to lock on some players will keep their feats. Weapons and models will be bugged often being completely invisible.

How its done (I dont know if I should put this since it probably wont be fixed but here you go) You spam alt tab after the last enemy is killed until the scoreboard disappears The game then kicks the host and restarts the entire game. This appears to work every time (only tested it 4 times)

Edit: Added original credits

bmason1000
07-15-2017, 12:21 AM
Hey I dont know where to put this but I found a bug where any player can force a restart to a finished dominion game (score back to 0-0 and timer reset to 20 mins) and it is very exploitable for daily orders.

Some things that happen after the reset. Scoreboard is saved to the reset game allowing players to get well over 40 kills and over 2000 score All the AI will be broken and will not move Most players will not be able to lock on some players will keep their feats. Weapons and models will be bugged often being completely invisible.

How its done (I dont know if I should put this since it probably wont be fixed but here you go) You spam alt tab after the last enemy is killed until the scoreboard disappears The game then kicks the host and restarts the entire game. This appears to work every time (only tested it 4 times)

Yyyyyyyikes. That is an intense bug. How did you figure out that was the method?

RagingBull777
07-15-2017, 12:27 AM
I didn't actually, I've modified my OP with credits. How they did it, I have no clue. But it seems to be real, I think.

bmason1000
07-15-2017, 12:48 AM
Not surprised it was a redditor. Some of those guys break games for breakfast haha

UbiJurassic
07-15-2017, 01:16 AM
We became aware of it earlier today and we have the team looking into it.