PDA

View Full Version : Joining games already in progress

Archeun
07-14-2017, 10:57 PM
Is there a way to not join games already in progress? I'm getting sick of joining a game where my team is losing 760 to 15. Obviously, I just leave the game but that can cause issues if my leaving disconnects the game (which I've seen happen). Can we please get an option to disable it? The more I play this game, the more it seems like I am playing a game that is still in Beta.

UbiJurassic
07-14-2017, 11:21 PM
Currently, there is no option in-game to disable the Join-In-Progress. The option is something that we can certainly consider for the future though.

Tyrjo
07-15-2017, 10:29 AM
I have actually turned the game around a few times in Dominion.

In Elimination that is much more rare though. Usually you get to play in round three for the first time. You then face opponents with unlocked feats and you also probably have at least one bot on your team. That is never winnable.

bmason1000
07-15-2017, 12:40 PM
I have actually turned the game around a few times in Dominion.

In Elimination that is much more rare though. Usually you get to play in round three for the first time. You then face opponents with unlocked feats and you also probably have at least one bot on your team. That is never winnable.
Yeah, I've had some gnarly turnarounds in dominion. Enough of them that i personally don't care what the score gap is when i join, just get in and get movin. Its amazing how fast you can flip it sometimes.

CandleInTheDark
07-15-2017, 01:14 PM
In dominion anything is possible. I came so close to a win from first breaking 700 points behind and perma-breaking 500 points behind, we even had one of them down in double breaking, unfortunately my feet slipped outside a held zone just long enough and we never recovered from that but even if it didn't quite come off it taught me that no gap is unbreachable. Skirmish I have several times been in a team that won from 300 and a person down at entering breaking.

bmason1000
07-15-2017, 03:51 PM
In dominion anything is possible. I came so close to a win from first breaking 700 points behind and perma-breaking 500 points behind, we even had one of them down in double breaking, unfortunately my feet slipped outside a held zone just long enough and we never recovered from that but even if it didn't quite come off it taught me that no gap is unbreachable. Skirmish I have several times been in a team that won from 300 and a person down at entering breaking.

I saw something like this yesterday. We're broken, down by over 200(probably more because it lasted a long time after this point. Don't remember exactly, assumed we were done) two guys left (i was not one of them) and one zone held. These two managed to hold it until the enemy broke and got it down to 1v1. These two held on so long i grabbed a beer, smoked a cigarette and almost grabbed another. I didn't even care i was dead, i just watched these guys murder everyone time after time. It was seriously brutal haha.

We lost though...but man was that close! Really entertaining, too. Much respect

MetalDevil19
07-15-2017, 04:14 PM
Eh, I would still play it even if we lost, cuz its free exp and i practically didnt have to do anything. Rewards are the same on both sides, wining or losing.