PDA

View Full Version : Problem posting

xXMickOpsXx
07-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to post bugs in the Xbox 1 'Suggestions and Feedback' section for The Division PTS however when I attempt to post a bug I am told "No Prefix".

The problem with that is when I try to add a Prefix to my post via the drop down it literally only gives me an option saying "No Prefix".

Any suggestions?

UbiChrisMANG
07-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Hi xXMickOpsXx, how are you? I just tested it and it's working fine for me, in the drop down below "No Prefix" I'm also seeing the options "Feedback", "Suggestion" and "Question".

Please forgive this question but I've found that the smartest of us can sometimes overlook the little things...are you sure that you clicked the down-pointing arrow in the "Prefix" drop down box to open up the choices to select? If so, please forgive the question and:

Can you access the forums from another browser to see if the menu selections show up for you? I've tried on IE, Chrome and Firefox on my end, all show the selections in the box when I click the arrow. I've even logged out of my admin account and came in as a regular forum member, I still see the selections.

Updating your browser if it is out of date might help, or clearing your cache and cookies and then relaunching the browser (to let the clearing take effect) might help. If those options fail you can seek further help through our Support team. You can reach them here:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

geordie_rob2020
07-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I have the same issue. Trying to post using IPad, only option I get is no prefix on the down arrow. Software up to date.

Would like to join forums but can't.

xXMickOpsXx
07-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the reply UbiChrisMANG. From what I'm hearing on the community I'm in this seems to be a common problem with most people saying they can't post suggestions or bugs from a mobile device as Geordie suggested.

Most have said they have to log in and post from a laptop or PC for the forums to work properly.

UbiChrisMANG
07-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the additional clue you two, we appreciate it! I'm going to report this to the forum techies then and see what I can find out.

No ETA on an answer or solution as it's the weekend (there is staff but more limited) so if you don't hear an update in this thread soon (Tuesday onward, as I am off for the weekend soon) please feel free to reach out to me on this thread and give me a nudge :-)

alibby53
07-26-2017, 11:27 AM
I'm having the same issue, I hit the drop down, but my only option is no prefix with a selected radio button. I get this while logged in to the Forum as a PTS player, on both my Galaxy S7 running Android 6.0.1 (recent, but i do need to install an update), and my Kindle Fire HD 8 running Fire OS 5.4.0.0 (latest). I can respond to threads no problem, it'seems trying to create one.

This is a big hassle for me aswell. Most of my digital interaction is from Mobile Devices, the only 'PC' I use is my work laptop (Bank), so I don't think I can connect from work, and will have to cross my fingers from home and hope I have no chats with Security...