My more indepth list is in the "Spoiler"

1. Assassin's Creed III (2012) – 9.5/10

• Story: 9/10
• Combat: 9/10
• Time Frame: 10/10
• Open World: 9.5/10
• Connor Kenway: 8.5/10
• Haytham Kenway: 10/10

Haytham Kenway is my favorite character in the series while Connor Kenway is my third favorite. Their relationship is what makes the story great, and it is great. The American Revolution is a great time period for an Assassin’s Creed game as it is a time a revolution. Connor DID have a personality but was more serious, as they should be. Haytham was an interesting character and after reading Forsaken, he is even more interesting. The graphics are much better than previous ones and the historical recreations of colonial Boston and New York are amazing. The combat is fun and easy, but sometimes too easy. The open world is a huge improvement over its predecessor, Revelations. There is so much to do in the Frontier and it is the first game to feature Naval Combat. For me this is number one.

2. Assassin's Creed Rogue (2014) – 9/10

• Story: 10/10
• Combat: 8.5/10
• Time Frame: 9/10
• Open World: 10/10
• Shay Patrick Cormac: 9.5/10

The story is one of the best and Shay is my second favorite character in the series. Shays had perfect reason for defecting the Assassins and to become a Templar. Not all Templars are bad, this game made that clear. The combat is good and the graphics are decent. The return of Haytham in the final game of the Kenway Trilogy was perfect. The open world is fantastic as well. Even though it is a copy of Black Flag in some ways, it makes up for it with a great story and main character.

3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) – 8.5/10

• Story: 7.5/10
• Combat: 8.5/10
• Open World: 10/10
• Edward Kenway: 8/10

If you can't already tell, I love the Kenway trilogy. The sailing is a major improvement from AC3 and it kept most of the combat features of AC3 while adding new addition. The story was decent although at times I didn't feel that connected or involved, it was still ok. Edward Kenway is one of my favorite characters in the game.

4. Assassin's Creed II (2009) – 8/10

• Story: 8/10
• Combat: 7/10
• Open World: 7/10
• Ezio Auditore: 8/10

Personally I think this game is overrated but it is not bad. While it is the best of the Ezio games, the story was good at the time. After the Kenway trilogy came out, I think it is in the shadow of the Kenway trilogy story. The combat is ok and Ezio himself is decent. Out of all the Ezio/Altiar games, it is the best.

5. Assassin's Creed Unity (2014) – 7.5/10

• Story: 6.5/10
• Combat: 7.5/10
• Open World: 8/10
• Arno Dorian: 7/10

This game is perhaps the most underrated. While the story is average, it is not as bad as people think. It ties in with AC Rogue and is in some ways a continuation. The graphics are great and so are the maps but Arno isn't. It is better than people think though.

6. Assassin's Creed Revelations (2011) – 7/10
• Story: 7/10
• Combat: 8/10
• Time Frame: 6/10
• Open World: 7/10
• Ezio Auditore: 7/10
• Altair: 7/10

This one gets a bad rep sometimes. This is Altair'rs best game and Ezio's second best game. It is an improvement from ACB but the story skips a bunch of years in Ezio's timeline. Altair is not that good of a character because he has no character. I think that this is because Altair was their first character and they had nothing to go buy. It is a fun game to free run in though. This game is mediocore but not horrible.

7. Assassin's Creed (2007) – 6/10

• Story: 5/10
• Time Frame: 8/10
• Open World: 5/10
• Altair: 5/10

I understand this was the first game but it is so confusing and Altair is so uninteresting. The maps are small and Altiar is also really slow at climbing. Altair ruins it for me. But it was their fist game though

8. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (2010) – 6/10
• Story: 6/10
• Time Frame: 7/10
• Open World: 6/10
• Ezio Auditore: 6/10

The trailer is cool but this is Ezio's worst game. It is as if they copy and pasted AC2 with a slightly different story. You knew what you were going to get so that eliminated the anticipation for me. Even though ACRogue was copy and paste of AC4, gameplay wise, the story massivly made up for it and is even better. This game did not do that, in fact the story is worse.

What is your list

strigoi1958
07-12-2017, 08:51 PM
I have to agree Haytham is a great character and in the past I have said I would have liked to have seen a game that showed him being inducted into the Templars and his training and early missions.

I really have to say I enjoyed your descriptions. It's nice to read someone focusing on the positives. I have seen people who disliked AC3 simply because they wanted another Ezio game or character similar to Ezio. The fact that Connor was so different was a plus point for me.

I like all the series and judge them all on their own merit. I simply enjoy playing AC3, AC4 and Revelations more than the others because I get a greater sense of enjoyment when playing them, as good as AC2 is... for me I would never replay it because the tombs were incredibly difficult for me with a keyboard (although I'm sure others had no problem ;) )

And like you, I also feel AC1 looks less than great when placed alongside the other AC games but you are right in noting that it was the first, it was a sign of the potential that could, and did follow.

I played AC1 and could see it could be developed into something great, but it exceeded what I expected. The next AC game I bought was AC3 and it totally amazed me, I played it between 6 and 14 hours a day, I couldn't turn on my PC without having to get back to the game. I immediately bought AC2, ACB and ACR :)

WilliamClark70
07-12-2017, 09:36 PM
I have to agree Haytham is a great character and in the past I have said I would have liked to have seen a game that showed him being inducted into the Templars and his training and early missions.

I really have to say I enjoyed your descriptions. It's nice to read someone focusing on the positives. I have seen people who disliked AC3 simply because they wanted another Ezio game or character similar to Ezio. The fact that Connor was so different was a plus point for me.

I like all the series and judge them all on their own merit. I simply enjoy playing AC3, AC4 and Revelations more than the others because I get a greater sense of enjoyment when playing them, as good as AC2 is... for me I would never replay it because the tombs were incredibly difficult for me with a keyboard (although I'm sure others had no problem ;) )

And like you, I also feel AC1 looks less than great when placed alongside the other AC games but you are right in noting that it was the first, it was a sign of the potential that could, and did follow.

I played AC1 and could see it could be developed into something great, but it exceeded what I expected. The next AC game I bought was AC3 and it totally amazed me, I played it between 6 and 14 hours a day, I couldn't turn on my PC without having to get back to the game. I immediately bought AC2, ACB and ACR :)

I couldn't agree with you more. AC3 was my first after that I got all the others.

Sigma 1313
07-13-2017, 12:20 AM
Wow, I'm the opposite.

9) Unity
8) 3
7) Syndicate
6) Revelations
5) 4
4) Rogue
3) 1
2) 2
1) Brotherhood

Kenny_WeLoveYou
07-13-2017, 05:35 PM
My list will always change, but these spots won't:

1) AC 2 (Best game ever)
2) AC 1 (Best ending ever)

Ziiimmie
07-13-2017, 08:01 PM
I like all assassins creed games equally but if i had to rank them it would be:

1. AC II
2. AC BROTHERHOOD
3. AC REVELATIONS
4. AC ROUGE
5. AC SYNDICATE
6. AC UNITY
7. AC IV
8. AC III
9. AC 1

Tolkyyn
07-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Okay, here's mine. Since AC 3 was so incredibly bugged for me (on PC) I couldn't even finish it so here's my list: (keep in mind I was a pirate rein actor for about a decade)
1: Black Flag
2: Rogue
3: Unity
4: Revelations
5: AC 3
6: AC 2
7; AC 1
8: Syndicate (hated those coach rides)
9: AC 3