PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Reward Website Gone? Need Keys

StrangleJason
07-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Hello,

I originally purchased and installed AC:S on the PS4, used the UBI website reward points for all the extra costumes weapons etc and applied them to the PS4... but now I have uninstalled the PS4 version and purchased the XB version in anticipation of XB1X.

Problem I seem to have now is all those website rewards I originally "purchased" are no longer online and they do not appear to be attached to my general UBI account because they are not showing up on my XB install no matter what I try (Including hard reset)

Seems like I remember actually choosing my platform when I would redeem each reward and then entering that code on the PS4 website.

How do I get all those rewards back for the XB version I just installed?

andynaruto10
07-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Are you talking about the Uplay rewards which you unlock with Uplay points?
Or are you talking about the XIX Century Search Engine rewards? https://assassinscreed-riddles.ubi.com/ (Code is 83R6-YND6-S3RK)

StrangleJason
07-18-2017, 02:01 AM
I'm talking about the rewards website where you perform tons of activities for points to redeem for rewards... watch videos, link social media accounts, answer surveys, etc ... rewards were various costumes, the golden kukri knife, I think a previous AC costume for one of the characters? I redeemed points for all of these rewards except I chose the PS4 version which I owned at the time. They each gave me a PS4 code to enter on the PS Store. But now I sold the PS4 version and have the XBO version and don't want to lose all the costumes and stuff I spent time collecting. Can anyone help?

StrangleJason
07-18-2017, 02:04 AM
It was the same style rewards site that are about to close on July 31st for For Honor and Watch Dogs 2 if that helps...

andynaruto10
07-19-2017, 12:57 PM
I see what you mean now. It was the "Spin to Win" program. But only for United States. Europe had the 19th century engine which gave the same rewards I guess.
They're both gone now, but you see the website I linked above works. It's only the reward page. If it says the promotion is not eligible in your country, try using a VPN to Europe, I recommend TunnelBear.
If that doesn't work either, maybe I can get you a code but I'll need a new Uplay account.