PDA

View Full Version : Connection still very bad on Xbox One today

MasterChiefPON
07-12-2017, 04:08 AM
I read that there was a service degradation today and connection is still terrible. The game feels laggy and I keep disconnecting.

rastassin
07-12-2017, 05:41 PM
It was better 8 hours ago like i could play 7/10 games but now it is the same bad **** like 1/10 games only with disconnections. PS4. Its a joke.

RatedChaotic
07-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Started running into that late last night. If I had the disc copy of this game. I wouldve used it for target practice already. Thats how frustrated I am with this game. But I just love the fighting here better than most games. Some fixes need to happen and fast. Day by day I drift more and more away to other games.

I went from doing all contract and play hours afterwards, to just playing til all contracts are done, to just doing the quick ones and playing a different game. I hope these next few patches take care of alot of issues with this game. I'm losing my patience with this game. Fast.

CDs are good for clay pigeon alternatives.

UbiNoty
07-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Are you still getting the same lagginess/disconnects?
Most of the post-degradation effects should have resolved themselves by now, so if you're still having problems (outside of the ordinary) please let me know!

MasterChiefPON
07-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Are you still getting the same lagginess/disconnects?
Most of the post-degradation effects should have resolved themselves by now, so if you're still having problems (outside of the ordinary) please let me know!

Yeah, I was disconnecting yesterday but today it's all good.