PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes to a solid color and forced to restart computer?

cx.xd
07-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Hello,
I've been having some trouble after updating patch 2.1.1. I would start the game through Uplay launcher, and it will launch and load all the way to the main menu. After a few seconds in the main menu, my computer randomly turns black and stays black, or to a solid, bright color like white, blue, purple, and even pink.
I would be able to hear and speak to my friends from Discord and still hear the main menu music from the game still. But, I couldn't close out of my game or even access task manager, and couldn't see nothing but a solid color on my monitor.
I've been playing this game for more than 300+ hours on the same computer rig, and I have never had a single problem with this game. I can play other games just fine, but R6S just breaks my computer. I have ran a FurMark stress test and it went fine. I have restarted my computer and tried again, and still did the same thing. I verified my files and even reinstalled my game, and nothing worked.
My temperatures are fine, and I recently reinstalled my OS and wiped my hard drives clean. Siege worked fine for a few days after my OS wipe, until I updated my game this morning, and had problems ever since.
Can someone help solve my issue? Thank you.
Computer:
CPU: Intel Core i7 970 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 12.0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 530MHz
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA)
SSD: 117GB SanDisk SDSSDP128G ATA Device (SSD)