PDA

View Full Version : Question for Devs

Archeun
07-11-2017, 09:33 PM
I'm curious. What is the difference in the size of the For Honor team from 7 months ago and today? My question is basically, "After launch, did Ubisoft or whoever is in charge, yank the majority of your team and now you are working with a skeleton crew? I'm asking because if you are, I can sympathize with your inability to address many of the issues in a timely manner. If you aren't, why is it taking so long to address the numerous problems in the game including matchmaking and exploits?

EDG_Avocado
07-11-2017, 10:46 PM
It will be 0 after season pass is completed.

C00tBAjenkins
07-11-2017, 10:54 PM
I'm curious. What is the difference in the size of the For Honor team from 7 months ago and today? My question is basically, "After launch, did Ubisoft or whoever is in charge, yank the majority of your team and now you are working with a skeleton crew? I'm asking because if you are, I can sympathize with your inability to address many of the issues in a timely manner. If you aren't, why is it taking so long to address the numerous problems in the game including matchmaking and exploits?
They would never answer that outright. They claim over 100 people work on the game. Granted thats different departments. So who knows how many actually are assigned to address issues. Even then who knows how capable that team actually is. My speculation is its being run along a content time table. So on top of trying to fix known issues they have to work on issues with upcoming content to meet release requirements creating a bottleneck in resources