PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - July 11th Update

Ubi-gabelikes
07-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone,

Today we are excited to introduce a feature that has been highly requested for a long time now, Web browser in the overlay!

Changes this release

Web browser in overlay
Client DPI scaling - You should no longer need to squint when using Uplay on your 4k screens
Added notifications to group chats for when users join, leave, and get invited to a group and when a game invite is sent to the group.
Updated CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) to latest stable release

Bug fixes

Fixed the formatting in chat notifications so that they end with an ellipses rather than abruptly at the edge of the notification window
Fixed chats not scrolling when new messages are posted if you are switching between multiple conversations
Fixed the chat window not displaying conversations when switching from offline to online mode
Fixed an issue where a party invite couldn't be send under certain conditions
Fixed an issue where the overlay would sometimes not work in Might & Magic Heroes VI

As always, if you have any feedback or encounter any issues, please let us know!

/Uplay PC Team

scorpion4you
07-11-2017, 03:39 PM
How about you fix your damn servers for once? im getting tired of trying to play an awesome game but uplay servers are so bad that its just imposssible most of the time. FFS

Alastasia_
07-12-2017, 03:05 PM
After the update chat works inappropriate.

When dialog is opened it shows old message (I think it's last message before update) not the newest one. It happensevery time and I should to scroll down to read recently recieved messages.

Also today seems that no messages is send and recieved at all.

Lotje_1981
07-12-2017, 08:03 PM
I can't log in to uplay. When i insert my login I get the message there is an error with the intrnetconnection, while I'm online.

uuain
07-24-2017, 01:25 PM
I like the new support for high dpi monitor.

The Uplay Shop doesn't work anymore inside the client and when I go to your website, it always sets the language to french and there isn't even a button to change the language on your Ubisoft Store website. I live in Switzerland (german part).

I would appreciate if we can save websites/links/favorites for the browser. There are some game-relevant websites that I would like to use while gaming for example the weekly vendor reset for "The Division".

Add more features for the client for example from the Ubisoft Club website or a backup system.

The shop inside the client doesn't work anymore:
http://i.imgur.com/c9wTYXe.png

There's not even a button to change the language on the Ubisoft Store website.
http://i.imgur.com/Mjsu10h.jpg

sudo_halt
07-30-2017, 04:09 PM
After this patch; i cant add friends and they cant add me too; our friend requests are never shown to each other. (We see our requests as sent but part never receives any invites.)

Ubi-Kay
07-31-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi SurenalVY,

We're currently gathering information on issues with friends requests, you can read more in the forum post here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1714569-Help-us-to-help-you!-Problems-sending-receiving-friend-requests-in-Uplay-PC)

Thanks