PDA

View Full Version : Idea Pool For Season 3!

watsonclan335u
07-11-2017, 03:45 AM
OK devs, listen up cause after a lot of serious consideration I hope that we can all come up with some great new ideas for the upcoming season's new characters and feats. I will get the ball rolling with some of my personal shortlist.

First and foremost I believe the next character released should come equipped with "sniper rifle", you might be thinking this could be a little "OP" but really it would save a lot of time and effort from needing to re-balance the Centurion....Anyone worried about an unfair advantage with this ability will be urged to simply dodge faster or "git gud".

Now in case you're thinking this might be a troll thread, bare with me on this one, with the addition of a long-ranged weapon already in the game we should now draw our attention to a shorter-ranged multi target feature. This is where careful consideration needs to be put towards "double barreled shotgun", the multi target nature makes this an attractive option for dealing with unwanted gang squads, also draining important Dev team resources....

Finally for a fourth unlockable feature my vote will be for calling in "air strike" or "nuke" for that ultimate finishing move, barring that maybe a trebuchet "plague strike" where everyone on the field dies a slow disease-like death from attrition....

I'm looking forward to some great think-tank ideas from all my fellow FH brethren on this issue, remember we can all make a difference to this game we've come to love so much!

Ninguem2017
07-11-2017, 04:22 AM
just fix the servers once for all. Nothing else matters if we cant play

UbiJurassic
07-11-2017, 11:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uD87stX.jpg

EDG_Avocado
07-12-2017, 02:35 AM
honestly just add dedicated servers. These characters sound cool but servers are more important