PDA

View Full Version : A question for Xbox 1 players in graphics/tv quality

Yourdevsrtrash
07-10-2017, 08:17 PM
I don't know is anyone knows the answer to this. But i have a standard 1080p 60hz 42" tv that I play for honor on.

Here's my problem/question. It seems that when I watch any videos on youtube of gameplay for fun (xb1 videos from what I can see the quality difference in between pc) when someone is being attacked, its like the incoming attack flasher (red direction attack icon indicator) is much more visible and can see much earlier on their recordings than what I experience on my tv. For instance light attack spammers you can actually see the indicator for their attacks coming in before its already hitting you like I seem to be experiencing on my TV right now. When I watch these videos its like "well now that seems blockable but on my tv its like a quick flash right before your hit (especially with pk/shinobi)"

I mean it could just be me sucking at blocking these light attack spammers.

I have the original xb1 1080p 60hz 42" tv.

Does anything help with my visuals and quality of game FPS with either of these products? By chance a new HDMI cable? O new TV with higher hd quality or higher HZ? I just feel like this is noticeably different with my playing VS. Watching videos of the game. But then again maybe its me. But if any of this stuff would help with frame rates/visibilty of game movements please let me know !! Much appreciated.

Death to the light attack spammers!

A4einboy
07-10-2017, 09:26 PM
i had the regular ps4 and i got the ps4 pro just for this game and its the same with me i even got a new tv ... to me it seems like the light attack hits me the same time i see it ... i feel like console version should get atleast 100 ms more to react or the game should have been pc only ..even when someones gaurd is lets say on the right and they switch really fast to the left i dont see the gaurd indicator switch only a red flash while its hitting me

Trbevis
07-11-2017, 12:10 AM
I also have a ps4 pro and looking forwars to the graphics boost for it in the next update! I agree about how fast it is, But ive said this before and got a load of people telling me im bad at the game and that they can parry lights all day, so maybe its just the minority with slower reactions haha

bmason1000
07-11-2017, 12:38 AM
I also have a ps4 pro and looking forwars to the graphics boost for it in the next update! I agree about how fast it is, But ive said this before and got a load of people telling me im bad at the game and that they can parry lights all day, so maybe its just the minority with slower reactions haha
That's definitely where I'm at. I can barely parry heavies. There's probably three i can parry on purpose but even those are inconsistent. My reaction times are awful.

Trbevis
07-11-2017, 01:10 AM
You must be terrible!!! Get gud get gud i parry valkyrie lights all the time ;) ;)

Trbevis
07-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Obviously a joke haha, yeah i have terrible reaction times against quick lights like shinobi, valkryie and peacekeeper

bmason1000
07-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Obviously a joke haha, yeah i have terrible reaction times against quick lights like shinobi, valkryie and peacekeeper
No that was really spot on, I'm pretty nut gud and need to be gooder haha

UbiJurassic
07-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Modern TV's tend to have a higher input latency than PC monitors, so that could be part of the issue. I believe the average latency for a TV is around 17ms to 18ms, while monitors hover around 8 ms and below.