PDA

View Full Version : Servers are still ****

luffy_155
07-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Did you plan guys of Ubi team to do something about it ?
I play till beta and I'm quite disapointed (lets saying that to not post trash talking) to see how servers are still freakin' bad !
I see lots of people and me included keep being disconnected from matches quite a numerous of time. So the game is 5 monthes old now and its still unplayable, what a shame !
The other joke is that you guys (Ubi) plans to implement a ranked system match...it makes me laugh my head off. I hope you will do something against the actual state of servers or your game will be a no mans land very soon.

l_LukeAce_l
07-10-2017, 08:08 PM
I don't understand how someone can project game based on p2p connection especially when there are micro-transactions and even game is not free. If they just can fix connection instead of creating new stuff I believe For Honor becomes great again (understand number of players).

MagicTyrant
07-10-2017, 10:22 PM
I found that lately they have been no problems with the game. TILL just now when I just cannot even log in.
5 weeks to 11 weeks ago I could not even play. But been great for last 4 or 5 weeks.

So I hope this is a small glitch (servers down) that will be sorted quickly.

KersmackIDKFA
07-10-2017, 10:43 PM
I do not know about the servers being down, my self and many are online. However it's been wave after wave of error codes. That's after having 3/5 joining attempts fail. 60% of the time .. it works every time. But then maybe 75% of the games actually make it to the end.

P.s. disable centurion.

UbiJurassic
07-11-2017, 01:42 AM
I found that lately they have been no problems with the game. TILL just now when I just cannot even log in.
5 weeks to 11 weeks ago I could not even play. But been great for last 4 or 5 weeks.

So I hope this is a small glitch (servers down) that will be sorted quickly.

You are correct, the servers are down due to a degradation in online services affecting multiple titles. Some players are reporting that they are able to login, but I'll be sure to update everyone as soon as I get an official update on the server status.

I do not know about the servers being down, my self and many are online. However it's been wave after wave of error codes. That's after having 3/5 joining attempts fail. 60% of the time .. it works every time. But then maybe 75% of the games actually make it to the end.

P.s. disable centurion.

The connection issues present in the game are still a large point that the team is looking to further address with each future update. We also know that Centurion is still a big problem for players and will have some changers to address it coming with Season 3. We should have more info as we get closer to it.