PDA

View Full Version : Falsley banned.

blitz_main
07-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Hello, so I've been falsley banned. Atleast I hope so. I never used any kind of cheat on Rainbow Six Siege yet I've been called a hacker but I know I'm bad and competing with bad players aswell. But recently I opened my email to confirm something I had signed up for and I saw that I was banned in Rainbow Six Siege. I was in bliss cause I knew I did nothing wrong. I was a cheater before but that was before I started playing Rainbow. I have told myself to never cheat again and I didn't. I was VAC banend on my main steam account and then I learned my lesson I had a "autohotkey" script program which I deleted. I've learned my leason and I never cheated ever again. Yet I have somehow been permanantly banned on Rainbow? Can you somehow explain this? If yes please reply. Also I would like to see the file you found on my PC so I can delete it!
Thanks for your understanding and your time.
-Vynx

EMY_Hydrocyborg
07-18-2017, 11:35 AM
a situation like u happed to me today ... i was playing ranked suddenly i saw a err and i got perma banned i cant blive it and this game cost alot for me and it is almost impossible to buy another one /// ubi have to fix this problem

ubi--unicorn
07-19-2017, 01:22 AM
Hey guys, you can appeal your bans at support (https://support.ubi.com/).

JojoTheSlayer
01-23-2018, 10:52 PM
...I have somehow been permanantly banned on Rainbow? Can you somehow explain this? If yes please reply. Also I would like to see the file you found on my PC so I can delete it!

Yes, just because you pay for cheats doesnt mean they are not detectable. No, you are BSing by claiming you got banned via AutoHotKey.

I’m using the software XY while playing my game with BE enabled, is it allowed or can I get banned for it?
Generally we only ever ban for the use of actual cheats/hacks or components of such hacks which are designed to intentionally bypass BE’s protection. Otherwise you don’t need to worry about getting banned. For example, non-cheat overlays and visual enhancement tools like SweetFX are fully supported. We might decide to kick (not ban) you at some point for using a specific program (such as macro tools), but that won’t automatically flag you as a cheater.

Lastly, NO! BattlEye or Ubisoft employees are NOT going to tell you how or via what file they detected your cheats so you can try to circumvent it the next time R6S goes on sale.