PDA

View Full Version : Next AC setting ideas as sticky post?

JamesFaith007
07-09-2017, 12:43 PM
There was once a huge thread about new AC settings. I don't know if it still exists or is buried in oblivion for the rest of eternity but it was nice collection of ideas in one place and all new similar threads from newcomers were redirected there.

So my question is - wouldn't be good to have some "Fan desired AC settings" thread between sticky posts? From what I saw here many newcomers started posting with such threads. Having visible and all-time present thread on front page should be useful for them. Also this kind of thread will never cease reappearing.

strigoi1958
07-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Well Origins is set in Egypt and the next 2 games have already been announced as Greece and Italy (I believe) so it may be some while before any fan preferred places were being considered. But it is always nice to post places we would like to see as an AC game setting. :)

I do remember the old threads... I guess I'm lucky I always like anywhere around the Mediterranean and we have that now for the next 3 games so I am happy.

Locopells
07-09-2017, 06:59 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1362707-Future-Assassin-s-Creed-Games-Location-amp-Setting-Discussion-Forums