PDA

View Full Version : What FH really needs...

AnEnticingSquid
07-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Is to pick between a reactionary game and a mind game... Is it chess, or is it dodge ball? Because right now, they are trying to be both... Have you ever tried to play chess with dodge balls? It's terrible... What about playing dodge ball with chess pieces? That's what FH is trying to do...

That's why most of the cast have 2 viable moves and the rest is just filler. Of course this will never be fixed because it is a fundamental problem and ain't nobody fixin' fundamental problems 5 months into a game... Hopefully a spiritual successor (because let's face it, FH 2 has about as much of a chance to happen as Hillary Clinton has of not being a shapeshifting lizard from the center of the earth...)

Sorry for bringing politics into this..
I'll get back to what really matters. Like how this game is not going to be balanced because cent is all reaction and raider is all mind games... They just don't mix...

They mix about as well as me and my ex girlfriend... I wanted to settle down, maybe have a kid or so, she wanted to sleep with my best friend... Now they are both on the back of a milk carton... And if FH isn't careful, it will end up the same way... Only instead of a milk carton it will be a used games rack... At best buy... At the center of the earth...

RenegadeRasta
07-09-2017, 06:00 AM
Ooooooooookay then.

Knight_Gregor
07-09-2017, 03:21 PM
While I agree with you about what the game needs... damn, dude...