PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

AgentCelt
07-09-2017, 01:08 AM
Haven't played since season 1 ended. I still haven't even played the 2 new heroes that have came out since. Well, I decided today I'd have a go. First game I played, the game was already in progress and was almost over. Second game I joined, I got disconnected right after the game started. I think FH is going back on the shelf for a few months. Nice to see Ubisoft have done nothing for this game over the last few months. Just made the home screen look nicer and made customizing heroes more complex. I didn't think it was possible to get any worse. Good job, Ubi.

RenegadeRasta
07-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Count yourself lucky. For you have been blessed to not have suffered an encounter with the Centurion.

Gray360UK
07-09-2017, 01:46 AM
Yeah it's certainly no better, and seems worse at times. Currently playing Dominion and the last 3 games all collapsed with a 118 error in the first 30 seconds after a player in each match used the grace window to quit without penalty. Fun.

No penalty for them, the rest of us ... we get to queue for nothing and have our match destroyed. Many of us said when it was announced that the 30 second grace window would force people into a quick decision about whether or not to stick with the match if they didn't like the look of the match-up, and what do you know ...