PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking needs to be changed.

OfTheStone
07-08-2017, 10:33 PM
I, for one, am getting sick and tired of being matched with inferior players on my team. Matchmaking needs to be re-made to where you select your character first, then it places you with other players based on that characters level. For example, I'm a prestige 23 Conqueror and the average prestige of the players I'm matched with is 3-8. It's rare I get placed with anyone higher level. The very last game I played had this match up:

My team: Rep 23 (me), Rep 4, Rep 6, and a level 14. One max gear score (me), one yellow gear score, one purple gear score, and one grey gear score.
Enemy team: Rep 30, Rep 18, Rep 8, and Rep 9. All max gear score.

Ubisoft needs to implement a system where you select the character you wish to play before being matched and then places you with other peoples characters that are at similar levels. I hate so sound egotistical, but I'm sick of my low level teammates costing me the game. I'm not exaggerating when I say that every time I'm put into this situation, my teammates can never handle themselves in fights and I'm always the last one alive at the end of the game and forced to try and 1v4. I just want to be matched with people who are at my skill level and who I deserve to be matched with. That's not too much to ask is it?

That_guy44
07-08-2017, 10:39 PM
That's what happens when you play with randoms. The game expects you to pull the extra weight. If you truly want better teammates, you'd need to join a premade.