PDA

View Full Version : What would happen to Juno if she got caught?

Elder-Kalakta
07-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Let's say Juno gets her body back but is discovered and caught. But due to her activities, she's become public knowledge because it's the 21st century and everyone's got a smartphone now.

Would Abstergo cover her up as some "mad cult leader" and lock her in a "maximum security prison" aka laboratory for study?

Or would the authorities notice that she has triple helix DNA after running blood tests to I.D. her and put her in the system?

If discovered to be non-human, would she be eligible for basic human rights and treatment in courts? She is technically a terrorist leader and an Isu-fascist, and the Instruments have so far bombed a building in Germany which has caused the deaths of several hundred people.

This will cause some questions to be raised. Being non-human she could be put down like any wild animal who kills humans, OR being a newly discovered species, she could legally be locked up with public knowledge of it and studied. But this could cause moral and social problems. More Instruments could form out of pity for her. She will be our first "alien" encounter as she'd be the first intelligent non-human we've met in this day and age, despite being malevolent.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.

ze_topazio
07-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Hidden blade in the neck.

LoyalACFan
07-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Would be pretty easy to cover it up, tbh. We've been led to believe that the world's governments are riddled with Templars who are presumably in the know about the Phoenix Project (or at least they will be once it's been implemented) so if she was caught by some random policeman and thrown in jail, it probably wouldn't take long for the Templars to catch wind of what happened. But no, I wouldn't expect a significant public outcry over detaining her at Guantanamo or something, lol.

Elder-Kalakta
07-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Would be pretty easy to cover it up, tbh. We've been led to believe that the world's governments are riddled with Templars who are presumably in the know about the Phoenix Project (or at least they will be once it's been implemented) so if she was caught by some random policeman and thrown in jail, it probably wouldn't take long for the Templars to catch wind of what happened. But no, I wouldn't expect a significant public outcry over detaining her at Guantanamo or something, lol.

You're right, it wouldn't be that hard to cover up unless she literally used a Piece of Eden in Times Square where 484,899,888,838 mobile phones will be aimed at her and furiously recording.

Why do I find Juno being held in Guantanamo hilarious for some reason?

While on the subject, what do you people think Juno will wear when she gets her body? Will she be going full Isu robes and sandals on us or will she at least make an effort to blend in and wear a nice modern suit with some elite high heels or expensive boots and a nice handbag to hold all the apples? Maybe drape the Shroud over her shoulders like some sort of new fashion.

I mean, she can't just go around dressed like her usual self. It'd raise the chances of her getting caught lol.

LoyalACFan
07-08-2017, 03:13 AM
You're right, it wouldn't be that hard to cover up unless she literally used a Piece of Eden in Times Square where 484,899,888,838 mobile phones will be aimed at her and furiously recording.

Why do I find Juno being held in Guantanamo hilarious for some reason?

While on the subject, what do you people think Juno will wear when she gets her body? Will she be going full Isu robes and sandals on us or will she at least make an effort to blend in and wear a nice modern suit with some elite high heels or expensive boots and a nice handbag to hold all the apples? Maybe drape the Shroud over her shoulders like some sort of new fashion.

I mean, she can't just go around dressed like her usual self. It'd raise the chances of her getting caught lol.

Oh, I assumed you meant if she got caught before she really did anything, haha. If we're talking about getting caught after using an Apple... well, I don't think there's much chance of that happening tbh, I mean if she's got a Piece of Eden and knows how to really use it properly, who's going to be able to get close enough to handcuff her? :p

Elder-Kalakta
07-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Oh, I assumed you meant if she got caught before she really did anything, haha. If we're talking about getting caught after using an Apple... well, I don't think there's much chance of that happening tbh, I mean if she's got a Piece of Eden and knows how to really use it properly, who's going to be able to get close enough to handcuff her? :p

I think they might have a limited range, so a SWAT sniper could take her down to be captured.

Sorrosyss
07-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Juno be caught? Please. :p

She's after the Trident, and likely other Pieces that can help her sway people. She's in the shadows now, but when she's alive once more and putting her full Isu DNA into the artifacts we'll see the true picture as the world falls in behind her. *nod* She will portray herself as the saviour and unifier of the world. The Brotherhood and Templars know not what they have unleashed.

And she'll wear a black catsuit. Like every good villainess. ;)

Elder-Kalakta
07-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Juno be caught? Please. :p

She's after the Trident, and likely other Pieces that can help her sway people. She's in the shadows now, but when she's alive once more and putting her full Isu DNA into the artifacts we'll see the true picture as the world falls in behind her. *nod* She will portray herself as the saviour and unifier of the world. The Brotherhood and Templars know not what they have unleashed.

And she'll wear a black catsuit. Like every good villainess. ;)

I know right? Just the idea of our most sublime Beloved being caught, just the mere thought of her being touched by filthy putrid human hands is unimaginable and of the highest deplorations!

She'll never be caught, she's gonna defeat the Assassins and Templars and bring humanity back to where they belong as the lowest forms of life! Not even life, as OBJECTS to fulfil her every demands, just as we were made to do!

We will look up to her, she who is of the highest state of being, with her glorious six senses and godlike triple helix DNA, whose foot steps bless the Earth with each step and make it ever so greater!

WE WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO--

Oh, this is a public chat forum... *Quickly hides his Instrument ramblings behind a Spoiler tag and prays to Jupiter's holy beard that nobody noticed.*