PDA

View Full Version : new.justdancenow.com review

eripo57078
07-07-2017, 05:01 PM
hello Ubisoft
I really love the new.justdancenow.com site, it looks very cool and nice, and its faster.
But can you please not make us pay 100 coins feverytime we want to play a song? Can you change it like in the regual JDN, where i can pay 100 coins to unlock it forever?

Ubi-KitKoumal
07-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Hey eripo57078,

Thank you for the feedback! We'll make sure to share it with the rest of our team. :)

Cheers,

Kit

daniel_letko
07-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Hello Ubisoft,
I think that the new Just Dance Now looks great, but in my opinion, the exe. application would be better than the web browser for the second screen. Can you do something with this?

General.Ming
07-13-2017, 10:36 PM
How can I update my mobile app to access new.justdance.com site?

Sadirina
08-22-2017, 04:31 PM
Today i have reinstalled JDN on my new phone cuz i missed it so much. But i realised i can`t log on my old account (FB), where i had plenty of songs bought with $ and the coins i`ve made playing each and one of them. I am really dissapointed into the new jdn since i have to play over and over again the same free song just to play a different one. I miss my old songs which even tho they were lvl 6, i enjoyed playing. I do love the way it looks now but i do hate the new system.