PDA

View Full Version : Question for community managers

teamspirit1
07-06-2017, 06:16 PM
I am on pc.since last 10 days or so, whenever i try to play dominion game i get disconnected with the error 00060000137 at the start of match.i cant play a single match of dominion.thats why i have started playing siege.i have been watching developer streams with the hope of getting some news about fixing this issue.but no news regarding that in last 3-4 streams.in past i used to get disconnects and error often but still i could play some matches in between.but currently, i cant play a single dominion match.my guess is that connectivity issues are tied with region.i might be wrong but i think players who are not from europe and north america are facing maximum issues.my questions to community managers - are developers aware of this particular issue? are they doing something to fix this issue? if yes, when can we expect news regarding that ?

FredEx919
07-06-2017, 07:23 PM
We're definitely aware of the error message, but I don't have an update at the moment. I'm guessing you've already checked in with support? If not, I would highly suggest doing that as the next step. since it seems to have become more of a problem over time, there may be something unique in your case that they can help with. You can reach them at http://support.ubi.com. We'll update via the forums if we come across some new updates for you.