PDA

View Full Version : Let's make this quick...

AnEnticingSquid
07-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Dont worry folks, ill cover all the beses :)

I discovered a new bug today that had me looking at the end match result screen with no scores. It also played the in between match music like I was back at the menu... There was nothing I could do but quit out of the whole game via Xbox dash. I got no rewards from the match either.

Post #1: "We are aware of this problem and are looking into fixing it. We just need more data first. Next time how bout a flipping screenshot at least you Neanderthal- I mean, please supply us with some evidence as it is very helpful to our investigation. Cheers! :D".

Post #2: "Lel. Listen up you plebeian, all you have to do is dodge the net code. Git gud or git out".

Post #3: "More proof that the centurian is broken! If you troglodytes knew a single thing about balance he wouldn't have even been in the game! Nerf all his attacks!".

Just trying to have a little fun lol. But I'm serious about the glitch... It's real and it's bad. I only first encountered it today so hopefully it will not become a regular thing...

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 04:37 AM
We are aware of this problem and are looking into fixing it. We just need more data first. Next time how bout a flipping screenshot at least you Neanderthal- I mean, please supply us with some evidence as it is very helpful to our investigation. Cheers!

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 04:38 AM
Lel. Listen up you plebeian, all you have to do is dodge the net code. Git gud or git out.

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 04:39 AM
More proof that the centurian is broken! If you troglodytes knew a single thing about balance he wouldn't have even been in the game! Nerf all his attacks!

UbiNoty
07-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Post #1: "We are aware of this problem and are looking into fixing it. We just need more data first. Next time how bout a flipping screenshot at least you Neanderthal- I mean, please supply us with some evidence as it is very helpful to our investigation. Cheers! :D".

Sounds exactly like me, inner monologue and all! (Just kidding, I only say the sweetest things about you all - I'm sure you all say the same about me right? ;p)

For real though, will alert the team and see if they can get on this - did you send in a ticket? (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)

AnEnticingSquid
07-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Sounds exactly like me, inner monologue and all! (Just kidding, I only say the sweetest things about you all - I'm sure you all say the same about me right? ;p)

For real though, will alert the team and see if they can get on this - did you send in a ticket? (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)

Hmm... Well, I did Now! Thx.