PDA

View Full Version : Openers for assassins and new looks for hero's?

Snoop_Godly
07-06-2017, 12:48 AM
OK so iv just had a idea. Crazy or good im not quite sure. But as the deva have said they won't make any new moves for the orochi. Peace keeper or berserker. Why not use old ones? Orochi? What about torzens unblock able kick from the story. He is an orochi so all the move sets are the same apart from the heavy and kick.so why not add the kick into the orochis move set as an opener? All they would have to do is take down the knock down affect. Peacekeeper? She already has that kick after a Gb. Give her that as a move alone but unlock able. Same as the berserker knock back from his axe handle. Just a simple idea. And another idea is for the ornaments and looks from the story mode. Why not incorporate them into multilayer? There are some cool looks and ornaments that would be nice to unlock or buy with steal. Any feedback would be nice.

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 05:46 AM
That's too complicated for the devs to work on, they rather ask for a feedback and not do anything at all :)

Good suggestion tho, I don't know why the devs don't just use those existing moves, besides from the obvious fact that they don't know what they're doing.
Maybe it is a bit complicated to implement on the coding side.

As of right now for Orochi, They need to revive the dead move: Riptide Strike.
Another idea for him would be make the hurricane blast chargeable, the damage increases the more you charge it.

Edit: Nevermind about the chargeable idea, it's a dumb one tbh

MasterChiefPON
07-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Lmao, the more you charge it, the faster and stronger it gets, after 10 seconds, it becomes unblockable, hits as fast as a bullet and one-shoots you. It has an effective range of half the map for balance. You become uninterruptable after 2 seconds of charge. Orochi screams JuSt DoDgE as throwing it.

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 07:34 AM
Lmao, the more you charge it, the faster and stronger it gets, after 10 seconds, it becomes unblockable, hits as fast as a bullet and one-shoots you. It has an effective range of half the map for balance. You become uninterruptable after 2 seconds of charge. Orochi screams JuSt DoDgE as throwing it.

uh I'm sorry but Hurricane blast is already unblockable and has hyper armor? wow you really don't know anything about Orochi huh

Snoop_Godly
07-06-2017, 10:06 PM
uh I'm sorry but Hurricane blast is already unblockable and has hyper armor? wow you really don't know anything about Orochi huh

In all fairness I think he means storm rush. Lol. I think he's got the heavy deflect mixed up. But yeah an unblockable storm rush would be nice. But will probably get parried 98% of th and time anyway

MasterChiefPON
07-06-2017, 10:14 PM
In all fairness I think he means storm rush. Lol. I think he's got the heavy deflect mixed up. But yeah an unblockable storm rush would be nice. But will probably get parried 98% of th and time anyway

Guys I know the difference between all those moves. I just didn't pay attention of what were you talking about because I had the dumb idea of an attack that charges for 10 seconds, the charge becomes uninterruptable and one shoots you within a range of half the map. I'm not confused, don't bully me :c

Snoop_Godly
07-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Guys I know the difference between all those moves. I just didn't pay attention of what were you talking about because I had the dumb idea of an attack that charges for 10 seconds, the charge becomes uninterruptable and one shoots you within a range of half the map. I'm not confused, don't bully me :c
Haha we know matey. Just busting your nuts ;) but a charge storm rush would be cool. If team mates are being ganked. Would be nice to rush in and do some serious damage. Problem with that is. People will gank doing that. It will be abused by spam artists sadly enough. But it's a nice idea.

MasterChiefPON
07-06-2017, 10:27 PM
<3