PDA

View Full Version : Hey, ubisoft!

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 11:50 PM
No, not a flame thread.

Curious question, (It's kinda popped in my head now and then at random).

Do the developers and forum reps such as yourselves, UbiNoty and UbiJurassic and gang, play For Honor often?

I've seen some of your posts, and I'm wondering if you are ever asked, or willing to play with the community. Even if they asked (not as a challenge, or a "I bet I could totally beat the devs at their own game) kinda deal, I mean just for fun, to get to know you guys/gals more and to bond with your gaming community.

I feel like it would be pretty cool and fun, and a great way to even talk with you all.

My two cents anyways!

UbiNoty
07-06-2017, 12:06 AM
I would love the idea of playing with the community, and I think it would be super amazing if we could hold a devs + community event that would bring us more together. Maybe one day we can look to make this happen.

Unfortunately when I do play it's never in any official capacity under my Ubisoft tag because 1. I don't want to get flamed for being bad, 2.I'm bad and 3. I'd give Ubisoft a bad name with how bad I am :)

If we can generate more interest in this kind of event I think we would most certainly want to try to set something up!

GrimBlitzer
07-06-2017, 01:24 AM
It would be pretty awesome, definitely!

P.S. I'm no L337 Pro either lol

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 04:44 AM
The developers doesn't seem like that they even play their own game, or else they would be doing a much better job at balancing

bmason1000
07-06-2017, 05:32 AM
The developers doesn't seem like that they even play their own game, or else they would be doing a much better job at balancing
If this game was your job, would you play it in your off time?

Existentialmeme
07-06-2017, 06:07 AM
If this game was your job, would you play it in your off time?

If this game was my job. I would play it so I know how I can fix it. It's called testing, every product needs testing, if you don't, you will never know where the problem resides and how you can tackle it

nufrancis
07-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Very nice idea. My suggestion are UBI held an event where Devs or admin or anyone official from UBI to play in one day accross platform. The official from UBI should have special tag and if players win in a match (any mode) they will get additional reward.

I believe this is one event that can bring back some of the FH players who already left.

Dude_of_Valor
07-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Here is an idea. The community uses 4 centurions and the developers use 4 kensei. Jokes aside developers vs community is a great idea, but please when this happens don't restrict it to PC only.

guor6800
07-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Here is an idea. The community uses 4 centurions and the developers use 4 kensei.

That would be so fun. And if they get frustrated and quit get them a 10 minute ban.

ShadowStepped
07-06-2017, 02:18 PM
bmason1000/ if this game was my job i would be ashamed of myself.