PDA

View Full Version : Players in Dominion

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Every Team I was grouped up with tonight in Dominion had no idea what they were doing. I felt like I was paired with all new inexperienced players, because they were all running around trying to get as many kills as possible......OUTSIDE of the capture zones no less.

This is NOT SKIRMISH.

It is not meant for players new or veteran to run around like a fool looking for quick kills. This is objective based, very simple.

CAPTURE zones. HOLD zones, and KILL enemy players within the zones to get points.

I don't care if you sit there and boost the zone, hell I encourage it. At least play the game type as it was intended to be played.

That is all I ask, please and Thank you.

bmason1000
07-05-2017, 01:38 AM
So many times i wonder what in the world is going on with this round? What is even happening right now? And frequently the answer is "ooooh you guys are playing skirmish. Got it, got it."

Mia.Nora
07-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Funny part is people who want to play like that still go into Dominion instead of Skirmish and skirmish queue is always empty.

Probably because in Skirmish their opponent also 4 mans up, so they cant gank with numbers advantage. So they go into Dominion where people split for objectives, that way they can outnumber and gank them to their hearts content.

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Happens to me all the time...but it says servers cant be contacted or some **** like that at this point this is how i play this game

4 v 4 is for afk xp/steel farming you go on point and stay there if some guy comes you can fight hem or dont you can just say you ir not good and w8 for the game to finish you ghet the xp/steel and move on

the only modes that work 100% with no problems ir 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 you can take them seriosly for a good pvp experience in this game

4 v 4 is just xp/steel farming on top of the fact that you have centurion/lawbringer squads running around ganking ...the game might freez at the end and you ghet no rewards or you ghet d/c or ez anti cheat or cant contact server error and so on and so on why even try to win 4 v 4 ? just ghet xp and steel that is it and that way you never ghet salty or angry at the game and you can actualy level up your caracters and look cool while playing the good modes in the game like 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 this is my best advice i can give you dont EVER EVER take 4 v 4 modes seriouse unles its liike maybe elimination.....it an ok mode....but skirmish and dom is just pure ****

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MihaiMcScotty/

i have near 1000 hours in the game i gave up on playing 4 v 4's seriouse a LOOOONG time ago

since i already responded in your other topic

RenegadeRasta
07-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Naw. You want the other team to play skirmish in Dominion and gang up on you. Cuz then your team can capture zones while the other team ain't lookin.

Mia.Nora
07-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Naw. You want the other team to play skirmish in Dominion and gang up on you. Cuz then your team can capture zones while the other team ain't lookin.

And play pacman with FH skin? No ty. Especially when winnign or losing has absolutely no difference, and that kind of game being the utter opposite of fun.

RenegadeRasta
07-05-2017, 03:20 AM
And play pacman with FH skin? No ty. Especially when winnign or losing has absolutely no difference, and that kind of game being the utter opposite of fun.

Fun is subjective. But whatever.

bmason1000
07-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Oh I'm 100% okay with that. Its when I'm on the skirmish team that i get frustrated.

Puschelwerfer
07-05-2017, 05:43 AM
Playing on ps4. I wish Ubisoft would make mesages like
"Stay in zone (A/B/C)"
Often i see that someone captures a zone, no enemy in sight, and then
immediatley run out of the zone. It should be easy to stay some seconds
in the zone to get points.

Gray360UK
07-05-2017, 11:08 AM
The game has been on sale, encouraging new people to try the game, and the amount of clueless Dominion players increased at the same time. Not a coincidence I think ;)

Draghmar
07-05-2017, 11:24 AM
The game has been on sale, encouraging new people to try the game, and the amount of clueless Dominion players increased at the same time. Not a coincidence I think ;)
Was it on sale on console as well as on Steam? Because Steam sale didn't bring new players:
http://steamcharts.com/app/304390

Gray360UK
07-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Was it on sale on console as well as on Steam? Because Steam sale didn't bring new players:
http://steamcharts.com/app/304390

It was, yes.

The_B0G_
07-05-2017, 01:43 PM
I usually cut players off just outside the zones so that the point gaining doesn't get interupted, do you get even more points for killing while the zone is contested? I mean points for the team, I don't care if I get 15 more reknown per kill for myself.

FluffyRocket32
07-05-2017, 03:37 PM
I'm just glad we have more new players. Steam stays at an average of 1k players (don't know about uplay). I hope they stick around because this game deserves it and I'd like to see more players in it. It's frustrating when dominion turns into skirmish, ik but we are already at a shortage of players.

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 04:17 PM
even if its on sale as long as its not 15-20 euros MAX people will stay away or buy play it a little and refound

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 11:30 PM
I know you get penalized upon dying/being executed in a zone you controlled, but as for more points while killing in a zone, I believe there is a small bonus to you for defending it.

Cutting players off so they can't enter your zone, and maintaining your team's point growth is also a playstyle I highly encourage. To you I tip my hat. That strategy basically shuts down the other team's player from doing anything productive for their side, as well as wastes their time.