PDA

View Full Version : Is Roman tring to kill this game

Titanodragon
07-04-2017, 11:16 PM
It's like he is trying to suck the fun out of this game. Can't wait for centurion 2.0 in season 3........

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 12:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXQxaFbO8Y

You dont like games like this vs 4 centurions ? Come on man its all the rage now ! (sarcastic i wish ubi to remove the cancer that is centurion from all game modes)

Epoqx
07-05-2017, 03:25 AM

You dont like games like this vs 4 centurions ? Come on man its all the rage now ! (sarcastic i wish ubi to remove the cancer that is centurion from all game modes)

I am really interested to know if you can answer me for once Eviler : have you ever posted something positive on that forum ?
I'm not trolling you, i just really want to know.

Lumina-US
07-05-2017, 03:33 AM
I am really interested to know if you can answer me for once Eviler : have you ever posted something positive on that forum ?
I'm not trolling you, i just really want to know.Well, im not Eviler, but ill be completely honest with you.

The ******* truth is thats its fack1ng ********1ng hard to say something positive about this game - and this is coming from someone who owns a Rep lvl 36 account.

So you cant really blame Eviler for saying what he says.

Linnix1
07-05-2017, 04:45 AM
It's sad when the only positive thing that can be said about this game is "it looks nice"

AnEnticingSquid
07-05-2017, 05:02 AM

In, In, In, Firmus!, Firmus!, Firmus!, Etiam!, Etiam!, Etiam!... I never laughed and cried at the same time until just then... When that nobushi's tiny little *** got pounded by a bunch of big roman... Swords...

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 07:14 AM

Ummmmmm hmmmmm its a tought question.....since 99% of the game is not working or has some kind of bug......i gues the custom matches ir ok and fun to bad they dont give xp other then that no...the game is full of bugs or stuff that make no dam sense....and the moment we stop pointing it out the moment they think hey its fine we fixed it....or think we dont expect them to fix the game anymore coz we gave up.....

Well, i‘m not Eviler, but i‘ll be completely honest with you.

The ******* truth is that‘s it‘s fack1ng ********1ng hard to say something positive about this game - and this is coming from someone who owns a Rep lvl 36 account.

So you can‘t really blame Eviler for saying what he says.

i have rep 75 on the account since im working on gheting all caracters to prestige 6-7

and over 1000 on steam....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MihaiMcScotty/

i can understand what you ir saying 100%

FluffyRocket32
07-05-2017, 07:55 AM
From my experience I've learned the following:

In a 1v1 scenario if you keep dodging his stun attacks you will realize that Cent players really 90% on them and doing so will throw them out of balance and make them reconsider their tactics and since they will be out of their comfort zone they'll make mistakes. I'm not saying that it is easy to dodge every single attack but if you do then you'll see what I mean.

In a 4v4 situation just accept your fate.

Draghmar
07-05-2017, 08:29 AM
In a 1v1 scenario if you keep dodging his stun attacks you will realize that Cent players really 90% on them and doing so will throw them out of balance and make them reconsider their tactics and since they will be out of their comfort zone they'll make mistakes. I'm not saying that it is easy to dodge every single attack but if you do then you'll see what I mean.
That would be the case if you play against someone inexperienced that will jus button smash Roman style. ;) But if you fight with someone who actually mix things up then it becomes really hard to do the things you're saying. Especially considering punishment if you make mistake. ;)

FluffyRocket32
07-05-2017, 08:54 AM
That would be the case if you play against someone inexperienced that will jus button smash Roman style. ;) But if you fight with someone who actually mix things up then it becomes really hard to do the things you're saying. Especially considering punishment if you make mistake. ;)

True. But I can't think of every single possible scenario out there :p

Dude_of_Valor
07-05-2017, 09:25 AM
I feel for you guys on PC, must be a nightmare trying to get any sort of damage in.

@CV_Eviler was that you playing as the Nobushi? Am surprised the Nobushi kept going to the same place over and over, and when facing 2 opponents, stood their ground and got squished.

Gray360UK
07-05-2017, 10:50 AM
19 deaths on the Nobushi, ouch.

Penalty or not, I would have quit long before the death count got to 19, so I admire the perseverance of whoever was playing that hero. Good to see that the non-Centurion team won in the end though :)

kbvlcvfkhgc
07-05-2017, 02:48 PM

yup, that pretty much sums up the For Honor experience, who doesn't like to spend time getting Fu&%ed by the Roman Gank? but hey lets remember whats important here, we don't want to make changes that may unbalance the Centurion in the 1v1 mode?,

PDXGorechild
07-05-2017, 03:28 PM

I think he's about 12 with lots of spare time. He just pipes up in random threads to try and discredit people or whine in general using bad spelling and grammar. Best ignored.

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 04:23 PM
I feel for you guys on PC, must be a nightmare trying to get any sort of damage in.

@CV_Eviler was that you playing as the Nobushi? Am surprised the Nobushi kept going to the same place over and over, and when facing 2 opponents, stood their ground and got squished.

No !

EDG_Avocado
07-05-2017, 04:25 PM
It's funny how before season 2 everyone was hyped for these characters and how the game was going to see a revival.

This game was the joke of the year honestly.

Dhaleks
07-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Yeah, the worst joke of the year...

XxHunterHxX
07-05-2017, 04:54 PM
this game is like no mans sky LOL give it 1 year maybe it will ghet better haha

Shakti.
07-05-2017, 05:50 PM
It's like he is trying to suck the fun out of this game. Can't wait for centurion 2.0 in season 3........

Yes. I mean , I am saying something dmilar from ages. Roman is stubburn and has no experience with commenunities. He takes stuff that shoudn't be taken personally as personal and vice versa.
If
More experienced and succeful developer them him are more hunble and reasonable because they want their game to be good.
Roman just feels like a bully that see himself great only because the nerdy people around him are scared to tell him is wrong.
And we all pay fthe consequences.

JibletHunter
07-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Yes. I mean , I am saying something dmilar from ages. Roman is stubburn and has no experience with commenunities. He takes stuff that shoudn't be taken personally as personal and vice versa.
If
More experienced and succeful developer them him are more hunble and reasonable because they want their game to be good.
Roman just feels like a bully that see himself great only because the nerdy people around him are scared to tell him is wrong.

I think its pretty apparent that Roman has chosen cent's 1v1 ability over the overall health of the game. I haven't played in 2 weeks and it feels great.

psyminion
07-05-2017, 06:51 PM
If

https://media.giphy.com/media/CbezwsaSQNilG/giphy.gif

Lumina-US
07-06-2017, 12:12 AM
It's sad when the only positive thing that can be said about this game is "it looks nice"This!

JibletHunter
07-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Yes, he is sans centurion.

Xb1MasterNoctis
07-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Everyone complains about the Centurion but you know what i think. I think use are all ****.