PDA

View Full Version : CH pedals newbie.

laca25
03-28-2004, 02:02 PM
I tried to follow the threads that have been posted just recently but just out of curiousity.. Is there a way i could change the ID # for the pedals and my stick? Currently the pedals marked with Id1 and my stick and this makes my stick behave very oddly.
Best regards.

laca25
03-28-2004, 02:02 PM
I tried to follow the threads that have been posted just recently but just out of curiousity.. Is there a way i could change the ID # for the pedals and my stick? Currently the pedals marked with Id1 and my stick and this makes my stick behave very oddly.
Best regards.

steve_v
03-28-2004, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is there a way i could change the ID # for the pedals and my stick? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Not in XP. Bck to those threads you've been reading.

horseback
03-28-2004, 06:59 PM
As I recall, someone else had the same problem you're having, and I THINK the solution was that you had to into the config.ini (?)file and set the response curves for joystick 2. They were defaulted at 100 all the way across.

Hopefully, someone will scan this thread and either confirm my advice or straighten us both out.

cheers

horseback

"Here's your new Mustangs, boys. You can learn to fly'em on the way to the target. Cheers!" -LTCOL Don Blakeslee, 4th FG CO, February 27th, 1944