PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fourth of July, agents!

Ubi-Johan
07-03-2017, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gwMRw92.jpg

Agents, In order to celebrate the Fourth of July, we will be organizing some special events and gifts for our agents worldwide! As a gift to all of our players, we will be giving out the special Navy Uniform costume free! You will be able to pick it up at the Premium Vendor in the Terminal during July 4-5. In addition, to help you celebrate with style, the Celebration emote will be available for free, at the same place, between July 4-9. So make sure to visit the vendor and pick up your gifts!

http://i.imgur.com/ZhpZTDs.jpg

At the same time, we will be running a special Fourth of July sale at the Premium Vendor during the whole week! Make sure to check in every day, as there will be special daily promotions with up to 75% off on selected outfits. That is not all though we will also be kicking off a special in-game event over the weekend, where you will get double the rewards for daily assignments!

http://i.imgur.com/5IF3rv8.jpg

For the people celebrating the Fourth of July out in the real world, we hope you have a great day and that we will see you in Manhattan soon!

/The Division Dev Team

BEEBSTEEN
07-06-2017, 02:53 AM
i just tried redeeming the free Navy uniform from the premium vendor from the "bundles" section. But it has a 1040 premium credit price tag. I tried resetting the console and on different characters. But still it has the same price tag

Ubi-Johan
07-06-2017, 11:02 AM
i just tried redeeming the free Navy uniform from the premium vendor from the "bundles" section. But it has a 1040 premium credit price tag. I tried resetting the console and on different characters. But still it has the same price tag

Hey,

Judging by the time of your post, the promotion was likely over by the time you tried to claim it.

/ Johan

Ultratails
07-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Same problem. I had actually logged in on 4th of July to check for any free stuff at the vendor, but didn't see any. I see it now, but costs 1040. Trying to get the celebrate emote now, but thats not showing up anywhere in the vendor at all.

thegr814ever
07-07-2017, 04:16 PM
I can't find the free emote anywhere at the premium vendor, what's it even called ?
everything thing there is priced no free items.

Ultratails
07-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Should be called celebration I assume according to the event image above, but it still doesn't show up for me either. The whole event seems a bit bugged. The navy uniform didn't show up till AFTER the free period ended for me. Willing to bet the same will happen with the emote at this point.

Anderson-Yagami
07-07-2017, 06:18 PM
doesnt matter , it from 4 to 9 .... :mad:

And me too having the same issue :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:

Anderson-Yagami
07-07-2017, 06:20 PM

from 4th to 9th and still today is 7th and no rewards

doesnt matter , it from 4 to 9 ....

And me too having the same issue

if its wrong fire your designer and promo seo