PDA

View Full Version : Which is the most satisfying character to play?

MasterChiefPON
07-03-2017, 01:52 PM
I'm curious to know which character is the most satisfying for you guys to play. I've played a lot of characters and for me it's Berserker. I know he struggles in the current meta but is so satisfying for me to be agressive as hell and spin all over the place and confuse the **** out of some of my enemies. I also love pulling off wins vs multiple opponents by switching targets.

Gray360UK
07-03-2017, 02:07 PM
For me it's always been Peacekeeper. The elegant way you dance around an opponent using agility and speed to dart one way and then dart another. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, as Ali once said. Mistakes cost you dearly on Peacekeeper so outmaneuvering an opponent that hits much harder than you do and getting the kill is always hugely satisfying to me.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-03-2017, 02:14 PM
The Nobushi for many reasons..She has beauty and elegance even when being ganked by 2 Centurions and a Warden..
The true psycho comes out in her when she finds herself in the above mentioned,,more than capable of finely slicing the Centurions and dispatching them off to the delicatessen whilst opening up the tin man and spilling his guts and all over the wall and floor,,lots of blood,,snot and teeth.
💮💮💮

XxHunterHxX
07-03-2017, 02:26 PM
For me it's always been Peacekeeper. The elegant way you dance around an opponent using agility and speed to dart one way and then dart another. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, as Ali once said. Mistakes cost you dearly on Peacekeeper so outmaneuvering an opponent that hits much harder than you do and getting the kill is always hugely satisfying to me.

This

Draghmar
07-03-2017, 02:45 PM
The Nobushi for many reasons..She has beauty and elegance even when being ganked by 2 Centurions and a Warden..
The true psycho comes out in her when she finds herself in the above mentioned,,more than capable of finely slicing the Centurions and dispatching them off to the delicatessen whilst opening up the tin man and spilling his guts and all over the wall and floor,,lots of blood,,snot and teeth.

Nobushi FTW! :)

bmason1000
07-03-2017, 02:46 PM
I also love pulling off wins vs multiple opponents by switching targets.

Berserker really does excel at this. I always look forward to jumping head first in to 2v1 situations and come out on top more often than not with zero revenge. Sometimes, its actually easier. If you have two opponents that dont know how to 2v1, I'm going to embarrass them haha. I've had 1v1s that required some work and then his buddy showed up it just turned in to a massacre haha.

mrmistark
07-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Definitely kensei. Challenging to play with and you can mix up his moves in a million and one ways which make it impossible to know what I'm going to do

TwinStiletto
07-03-2017, 05:28 PM
My Warden. Simply for the Spinning Decapitation being oh so very satisfying after a Good Fight.

Gianturion
07-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Shugoki,for sure. I feel VERY satisfied when I parry someone and do the demon ball,especially if they fall off the edge. I get satisfied even more if they're spammers and Shinobis and they get salty. I remember a match I played today when a rep 11 Lawbringer didn't even know what hyper armor was,I one killed him with my Demon's Embrace. He called me an overpowered ****. SO SATISFYING!

dragon7jdc
07-03-2017, 08:29 PM
the wrong answer would be. OROCHI for me rep 26
But the right answer is : CENTURION, SHINOBI & WARLORD.

Gray360UK
07-03-2017, 09:55 PM
But the right answer is : CENTURION, SHINOBI & WARLORD.

The question was satisfying not ezmode :p

Antonioj26
07-03-2017, 10:01 PM
I find parrying lights the most satisfying thing in this game so for me it's warden since his yields the most damage while having the fastest guard switch.

Hormly
07-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Warlord, because im a gigantic pimp viking

MasterChiefPON
07-04-2017, 03:08 AM
While i prefer peacekeeper as she's a beaut i would imagine everyone who gives in and finally learns to use cent. feels immense satisfaction spamming their unblockables on every other player that isnt playing cent.

I really don't like to play Centurion because I don't like the idea of just spamming kick and parrying one light and do charged heavy > press x > heavy again and half of the opponent's health is gone, do it one more time and the match is over. I've tried several times and I don't like it, it's boring. Something I like about Kensei and Berserker is to feint a lot and use every kind of feint or mix up available to use and rely a little bit on every mechanic. I would get very bored if I had to only press to buttons in a sequence like unblockable > attack, rinse and repeat.

rastassin
07-04-2017, 03:43 AM
For me my Raider is the best. In any RPG or MMO i am always choosing a warrior with 2H sword or axe so Raider was an obvious choice for me. Since i saw the first gameplay trailer of For Honor i already knew.. After rep30 i started a Warlord and i am enoying him also very much.

tbtsrjc
07-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Kensei for me. Overall I like his moveset. His unblockable attack is pretty predictable but I do like the option of switching it up to a side heavy. And when the heavy attacks aren't working his light attacks are great for a change of pace. He was always my go to character.

Dude_of_Valor
07-04-2017, 10:16 AM
For me it is the Warden. I love how versatile he can be, has decent speed, can hit like a truck and suits my style of play (I like to try and control the fight).

Really struggled to find another class that works as well, though am enjoying the conqueror more.

My.Insanity
07-04-2017, 11:01 AM
i love to play Valk... but each time someone blocks my dash attacks and get a free GB for absolutly no effort i could break my Keyboard in half...

GrimBlitzer
07-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Pole axe dancing with the Lawbringer!

AnEnticingSquid
07-05-2017, 05:27 AM
Raider... If you don't agree, that's fine... We all make mistakes... Because there is nothing more satisfying than zone canceling into parry into heavy into zone cancel and having them fall for it every time. And then if they like to spam emotes you show them why papa raider is the king of tilt. Air humps for days...

UbiNoty
07-06-2017, 01:18 AM
It differs by person depending on what satisfies you, but for me it's Nobushi - because when I do well I know I successfully kept everyone out of my bubble. :)

MasterChiefPON
07-06-2017, 02:20 AM
It's nice to see the reasons why you like your characters and not because they are top tier. For some reason I like the low tier characters playstyle the most, it hurts sometimes but it is what it is. :)

JibletHunter
07-06-2017, 02:54 AM
For me my Raider is the best. In any RPG or MMO i am always choosing a warrior with 2H sword or axe so Raider was an obvious choice for me. Since i saw the first gameplay trailer of For Honor i already knew.. After rep30 i started a Warlord and i am enoying him also very much.

Same here buddy. Played to rep 3 and can one-shot a Shinobi, PK (without damage reduction ft), kensei, nobushi, beserker, oroch, valk and warden. This is without max GS (108) but with hay-maker active. Light parry> charged heavy> Charged punch> dash+unlocked zone (with plenty of overkill if they attempt to parry the last of the zone.

There is a similar combo for normal parry by wall, and knock down oos, but other then timing a gb or eagle's talon, it is essentially the same.Very effective, yet very unsatisfying to play (and play against).

Ianoneshot
07-06-2017, 03:17 AM
My most satisfying is warden. I don't vortex or flicker. I am a fair player (unless ganked) It is satisfying to me to just throw the hell out off you're enemys in a room. Btw I don't abuse mechanics so I am a REALLY fair player as a warden.

https://j.gifs.com/X6NKMv.gif

I am that knight and pretend he doesn't die (if you seen the full video)

Also having a huge kill streak is REALLY FUN and easier in my opinion with this guy.

https://j.gifs.com/g5loxk.gif

btw I made these gifs :)

Snoop_Godly
07-06-2017, 03:41 AM
Would have to be Orochi. Love the deflects. Wind gust is nice but when you land a hurricane blast and a gb top heavy for the execution. Can't beat it. Rep 30 so played him for a long time. Shame I can't rep him up any more. Now I'm starting on the zerker. Only a rep 2. Love his instant gb. So handy I will admit. She's fast. She's also slow at the same time. Takes patience and to use. Also Love using the nobushi too. Rep 10 with her.

Snoop_Godly
07-06-2017, 03:43 AM
It's nice to see the reasons why you like your characters and not because they are top tier. For some reason I like the low tier characters playstyle the most, it hurts sometimes but it is what it is. :)

Raider... If you don't agree, that's fine... We all make mistakes... Because there is nothing more satisfying than zone canceling into parry into heavy into zone cancel and having them fall for it every time. And then if they like to spam emotes you show them why papa raider is the king of tilt. Air humps for days...

My mate does that. It's funny to watch kids get smashed by it. And that bag? Makes me cry every time lmao

Cac.maus
07-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Why no love for Conqueror, I find him the most satisfying as it needs a lot of patience and more skill then others that I have played.

I like the warlord second best but I feel greater if I kill someone as the conq