PDA

View Full Version : nazi elblems allowed?

sad.platypus
07-02-2017, 08:23 PM
there is one guy with nick that includes word "copper" (thats how i know its same guy) that I've seen few times already and reported this emblem along with others (or at least they said they did) and he has clearly a NAZI swastika in emblem, no reaction from devs. In most countries you are not allowed to wear nazi symbols, why is this allowed in game then?

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 08:31 PM
It isn't and it should be dealt with if it is a genuine Nazi symbol rather than one of the many other uses of the Swastika symbol, some of which are innocent.

sad.platypus
07-02-2017, 08:40 PM
its black swastika in white circle on red background.... and maybe it should but at least week or two passed and this guy is still playing and still has this emblem

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Offensive emblems such as that definitely don't have a place in For Honor. Please continue reporting them in-game or directly to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/). We will handle the rest.

sad.platypus
07-02-2017, 09:03 PM
that's what threa is about, i keep seing same guy with same emblem despite me and other players reporting him, so how do you hande this exacly? no effect so far...

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 09:16 PM
that's what threa is about, i keep seing same guy with same emblem despite me and other players reporting him, so how do you hande this exacly? no effect so far...

The process to reset a players emblem takes time and the team receives a high volume of these reports daily. Just continue reporting the user to the team and they will reset their emblem and apply appropriate punishments to the player where necessary.

Jarl.Felix
07-02-2017, 09:55 PM
I bet OP knows zero almost zero history, has no connection to the Nazi period but is "offended" by a SWASTIKA ( hello ?!) picture.

What a fake world we live in ...

tbtsrjc
07-03-2017, 02:27 AM
I bet OP knows zero almost zero history, has no connection to the Nazi period but is "offended" by a SWASTIKA ( hello ?!) picture.

What a fake world we live in ...

I'll argue that you don't have to be well versed in history to know that the swastika was used by Nazi Germany as their symbol of hate and I doubt that the majority of the players that use it are trying promote peace with it. And anyone who has been playing For Honor should know by now that not much is done about it. They tell you to report people that use it and when you do, little to nothing happens because Ubisoft needs more data before they can do anything beneficial.

sad.platypus
07-03-2017, 03:46 PM
sure, since majority of us wasnt born in nazi period it is 100% OK to praise symbols of hate and genocide. just follow your idol and put a bullet in your head. BTW where I said I was offended? Its illegal symbol and I find it wierd people can use it freely in emblems. And tell me more how you aquired information about my history knowledge?

Antonioj26
07-03-2017, 04:07 PM
sure, since majority of us wasnt born in nazi period it is 100% OK to praise symbols of hate and genocide. just follow your idol and put a bullet in your head. BTW where I said I was offended? Its illegal symbol and I find it wierd people can use it freely in emblems. And tell me more how you aquired information about my history knowledge?

You're just kind of a tattle tale.

Jarl.Felix
07-03-2017, 07:14 PM

See what I'm talking ? Butthurted kids like you are so weird :)

So I can't assume you're offended but you can assume my idol is Hitler :))

And if you say Swastika is a simbol of genocide, again, you are an ignorant fool :|

Gray360UK
07-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Funny how this argument goes the same exact way every single time, and we get the exact same two lines of logic from each camp every single time. Never gets old. Really. :rolleyes:

bmason1000
07-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Funny how this argument goes the same exact way every single time, and we get the exact same two lines of logic from each camp every single time. Never gets old. Really. :rolleyes:
Yeah, its why I've chosen to stay out of it from now on haha, no one's winning any hearts and minds here annnytime this comes up.

Hormly
07-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Freedom of expression does not end at your 'feelings'

UbiJurassic
07-04-2017, 12:43 AM
We will be closing this thread, due to the sensitive, inflammatory nature of the topic. We have clearly stated that Offensive emblems, such as the one discussed, have no place in For Honor. We ask that you please continue reporting them in-game or directly to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/).