PDA

View Full Version : New Beast Assisted EXECUTIONS : ''Damn Nature, you scary''

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is the 2nd Idea post i have created. The first one was on an 8 Player siege mode i posted a few days ago. However, this thread isnt about any game mode but is like the title explains. A new Idea/ Type of Execution.

Like my first post please tell me what you all think about this concept and if you think anything could be added or improved about this concept.

Concept : Beast Executions

Knight Faction Beasts:

- Eagle/ Hawk : This Beast will be summoned by its master with a simple gesture, the bird of prey will then swoop down and try to peck the face of its opponent. Can be interrupted or not (depends on what you guys think).

- Rats : These Beasts will swarm around your opponent and attack them as they try to escape the vermin hordes.

Samurai Faction Beasts:

- Giant Hornets: Army of hornets attack your foe, leaving an after effect on the corpse of a few flying around (if not crawling on the body).

- Snake: Venomous serpent, strikes oppenent with venom OR... Wraps around Opponents neck strangling them.

- Spider: Either a single Spider, or a bunch attack target.

Viking Faction Beasts:

Crow / Vulture : Works the same as Eagle/Hawk beast, but in this case there may be multiple crows / vultures.

* Not sure on these next two* ; Wolf(vikings) / Dog''Hound''(Knights) : Beasts would work almost like the viking leaders wolves from the campaign, however it would rip the opponent to pieces (might even run of with an arm/ leg) <<< The only reason i don't know about this beast is because the rest of the beasts listed can flee the scene once a battle is done, whilst a wolf/dog would be hard to flee unscathed >>>.

Price (steel) : *Subject to debate* 7k - 10k+

Gore level : Moderate to Violent (depends on the Dev's thoughts and yours of course).

Would you like these Executions to be customizable?

I.e Snake for Samurai could be different patterns, Eagle/hawk for knights could have their feathers in different shades/patterns (black feather, brown feather etc). Viking's Crow / Vultures could have different patterns / feathers shades too.

And maybe all Beasts have a rarer Albino form, which could be unlocked for more Steel or could be unlocked for getting so many executions with such beast etc. So there is something to aim for when you own one of these executions.

I hope you like the idea, sound off in the thread if you want to see these implemented into the game or not. If you can think of any more Beast for each faction then that is awesome. If you know of any other concepts that can be put into this idea then please don't hesitate.

Keep on fighting Warriors.

kendebell
07-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Are you joking man?ppl that play this game likes realism...if we wanted something like that we could have bought mortal or injustice...

Gastgrinder
07-02-2017, 03:21 PM
lol realism...

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 03:41 PM
I think the Centurion needs a tiger. He isn't OP enough at the moment. A tiger would do it for me ;)

Can my Peacekeeper have a panther? I'm going with the big cat theme for the Knights at least. I would give the Vikings wolves (works in the story mode) and the Samurai ... pandas (if it's good enough for World of Warcraft ...)

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 03:48 PM
You talk about Realism, yet Warriors did use these animals in combat. Hawks and other birds of prey. Wolves and dogs are also used in those era's Not to mention the viking in single-player has a pack of wolves. But you seem to act like my idea is something out there. although it is actually really lore friendly.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Yeah i know what your saying haha. But my point isnt their gonna help fight. which is what everyone thinks im suggesting. They Come in for the finishing Blow.

kendebell
07-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Do you actually think that this is a good idea?its allready hard to balance the champions imgine with beasts...

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 04:10 PM
The beasts are Only an aesthetic, They won't fight the foe, you literally just call them in for an execution. For Example you might wistle as a viking or knight to get a dog/wolf to come charging in to attack your Executable foe.

These are executions. they add no fighting benefit to the warrior, literally just a cool way to end your opponent.

I thought i made it clear the the main post? But everyone seems to think they will class as gear? They are not adding any benefits just a cool execution.

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 04:11 PM
The beasts are Only an aesthetic, They won't fight the foe, you literally just call them in for an execution. For Example you might wistle as a viking or knight to get a dog/wolf to come charging in to attack your Executable foe.

These are executions. they add no fighting benefit to the warrior, literally just a cool way to end your opponent.

I thought i made it clear the the main post? But everyone seems to think they will class as gear? They are not adding any benefits just a cool execution.

I got that, I still want a panther :)

kendebell
07-02-2017, 04:14 PM
You have to inderstand that everything we get now for new...is allready produced when the game was made...dont you see that they cant even rework the conq...exetutions emotes.effects...champ all are allready made.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 04:14 PM
I got that, I still want a panther :)

True, panthers are pretty cool. And i wouldn't want to verse a panther after fighting a peacekeepr haha.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 04:18 PM
You have to inderstand that everything we get now for new...is allready produced when the game was made...dont you see that they cant even rework the conq...exetutions emotes.effects...champ all are allready made.

I get that, this was just a fun little Thread idea. I of course want other things to be improved before these even get considered. But For people to say its not realistic is kinda silly because we already got a roman fighting a knight... I respect your view however my friend. We should hope this game gets some well deserved attention from the devs.

RatedChaotic
07-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Imagine this p2p trying to sync us and our animals to our opponents. It doesnt even work that great now. If the major issues were fixed. Ya give me a pretty kitty. I'll want ....Stroke my kitty..... as an emote

mwahhhhh The world will be mine....not really but you get the point.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Imagine this p2p trying to sync us and our animals to our opponents. It doesnt even work that great now. If the major issues were fixed. Ya give me a pretty kitty. I'll want ....Stroke my kitty..... as an emote

That is a valid point, they'd have to sync it in somehow without the servers packing in. But somewhere down the line maybe we could see a crow/wolf/eagle/snake etc appear to kill out foes. But yeah priority is server stability. This thread is just for alittle ''what if we could'' scenario.

Gray360UK
07-02-2017, 04:38 PM
I want the Peacekeeper to crouch down and bow her head at her opponents feet, so you think she is being respectful (yeah right, have you met Peacekeepers?) but she is actually just crouching to make room for the sleek black panther that leaps over her from behind and eats your face. New execution confirmed. ;)

RatedChaotic
07-02-2017, 04:42 PM
I want the Peacekeeper to crouch down and bow her head at her opponents feet, so you think she is being respectful (yeah right, have you met Peacekeepers?) but she is actually just crouching to make room for the sleek black panther that leaps over her from behind and eats your face. New execution confirmed. ;)

Lmao....I had a visual of that Mel Gibson movie about those natives. That panther/jaguar mauled that guys face.

Netcode_err_404
07-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Can i have a summonable Darth VAder ?

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 05:27 PM

Joined in march and have 999 you get around fast... Also a darth vader?! only if you get a wearable yoda backpack. But in all seriousness i think Beast executions would look pretty cool. Just not that beast.

UbiJurassic
07-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is the 2nd Idea post i have created. The first one was on an 8 Player siege mode i posted a few days ago. However, this thread isnt about any game mode but is like the title explains. A new Idea/ Type of Execution.

Like my first post please tell me what you all think about this concept and if you think anything could be added or improved about this concept.

Knight Faction Beasts:

- Eagle/ Hawk : This Beast will be summoned by its master with a simple gesture, the bird of prey will then swoop down and try to peck the face of its opponent. Can be interrupted or not (depends on what you guys think).

- Rats : These Beasts will swarm around your opponent and attack them as they try to escape the vermin hordes.

Samurai Faction Beasts:

- Giant Hornets: Army of hornets attack your foe, leaving an after effect on the corpse of a few flying around (if not crawling on the body).

- Snake: Venomous serpent, strikes oppenent with venom OR... Wraps around Opponents neck strangling them.

Viking Faction Beasts:

Crow / Vulture : Works the same as Eagle/Hawk beast, but in this case there may be multiple crows / vultures.

* Not sure on these next two* ; Wolf(vikings) / Dog''Hound''(Knights) : Beasts would work almost like the viking leaders wolves from the campaign, however it would rip the opponent to pieces (might even run of with an arm/ leg) <<< The only reason i don't know about this beast is because the rest of the beasts listed can flee the scene once a battle is done, whilst a wolf/dog would be hard to flee unscathed >>>.

Gore level : Moderate to Violent (depends on the Dev's thoughts and yours of course).

I.e Snake for Samurai could be different patterns, Eagle/hawk for knights could have their feathers in different shades/patterns (black feather, brown feather etc). Viking's Crow / Vultures could have different patterns / feathers shades too.

And maybe all Beasts have a rarer Albino form, which could be unlocked for more Steel or could be unlocked for getting so many executions with such beast etc. So there is something to aim for when you own one of these executions.

I hope you like the idea, sound off in the thread if you want to see these implemented into the game or not. If you can think of any more Beast for each faction then that is awesome. If you know of any other concepts that can be put into this idea then please don't hesitate.

A super creative and awesome idea, mike007mad! I'll definitely share the idea along to the team. I'm also partial to Gray's suggestion for big cats for the Knights. Can't help but imagine a lion for the Warden.

Are you joking man?ppl that play this game likes realism...if we wanted something like that we could have bought mortal or injustice...
I think the immersion of realism is broken when you see a viking consistently summoning a lightning strike by doing a back flip.

The lawsuit is strong with this one.

Trbevis
07-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Wow just no. Haha

Rikuto01.tv
07-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Players don't like the special effects that the game currently has. You aren't going to convince anybody that animalities are a good idea.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Players don't like the special effects that the game currently has. You aren't going to convince anybody that animalities are a good idea.

Key word, Currently. And i believe some people do like them Rikuto. I understand there are other things that need to happen in the game before this (a ton of things that other players would like). But seriously. these are just fun little idea's for fun little additions. And if you realized how brutal animals can be, then maybe you would'nt need too much convincing after all. It's not breaking immersion, nor the lore of the game. Its literally for the fans to choose or not to choose their favorite beast to tag in for the kill shot.

In terms of convincing anybody, its not to convince. its to suggest. So far the people on the forums either like this concept and want to imagine their own fav animal rip to pieces their rivals, or they don't like it and act like they understand the concept in question. (when 80% of hate so far think the ''Execution'' would give warriors an unfair advantage and break the realism).

This is a fun thread so fans can add their own desires for this concept. If the game needs fixing before this concept is even fabricated then i 100% understand. But this doesnt mean everyone hates the concept nor does it ruin the idea of For Honor. If you think everyone hates it then thats ok, but i can assure you such a claim isn't exactly an accurate one.

But i get where your coming from. And respect your views

sad.platypus
07-02-2017, 09:06 PM
realism? suuure invisible naruto is very realistic (shinobi)

brashtralas
07-02-2017, 09:37 PM
realism? suuure invisible naruto is very realistic (shinobi)

Exactly, and I really don't think he fits in the game, either.

I mildly find the flame effect acceptable, but let's keep this at least partially grounded in reality.

Real, dark, gritty combat.

Mia.Nora
07-02-2017, 09:45 PM
I think Conqueror needs a Magicarp assisted execution. Fits his current state perfectly.

Linnix1
07-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Ahh yes I remember the old wars of long ago. Where people could roar and explode into super Saiyan, a 400lbs pound man can be lifted with a stick and a man in 300lbs of metal armor can get off his back just as fast as a woman in leather armor can. This game has been unrealistic since day one.

brashtralas
07-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Ahh yes I remember the old wars of long ago. Where people could roar and explode into super Saiyan, a 400lbs pound man can be lifted with a stick and a man in 300lbs of metal armor can get off his back just as fast as a woman in leather armor can. This game has been unrealistic since day one.

All of those are easy to suspend your disbelief over. A bunch of animals appearing from nowhere and attacking everyone would be hard, in my opinion. Shinobis smoke trail is absurd as well.

This is all just my opinion, but I just don't think it fits.

Linnix1
07-02-2017, 09:56 PM
And I don't think the raiders ax should be stopped by anything when being brought down overhead. That thing should be breaking shields and arms just from the impact. And I sooner believe in the shinobi smoke pellets which were actual tools they used over the fact the warlord can headbutt 20 times without getting dazed.But I accept that they can do that cause realism is the enemy of fun and balance.

mike007mad
07-02-2017, 10:25 PM
All of those are easy to suspend your disbelief over. A bunch of animals appearing from nowhere and attacking everyone would be hard, in my opinion. Shinobis smoke trail is absurd as well.

This is all just my opinion, but I just don't think it fits.

I get where your coming from Brash, thats why i didn't know how i could fit Wolves and hounds into it. Thats why i tried to mention logical ones. By this i mean, Birds can easily be explained to fly in from out of the map, rats and other small vermin like creatures were everywhere in knight / chaotic times. Im not too sure, but i think i might have seen a rat here or there on the game before both on online maps and in the campaign.

McSuperman2015
07-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Knight Faction Beasts:

Samurai Faction Beasts:

Viking Faction Beasts:

This is an awesome idea I was so excited when I saw this thread then very disappointed to find out its not an actual thing yet