Kikkoman.EX
07-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Title says it all

Archeun
07-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Tell us how you really feel.

Kikkoman.EX
07-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Turtle meta sux, everyone sux. Ranked PTR just is the proof that TURTLE META needs to be solved first before any new ranked mode should be introduced.

Disconnects constantly in 4v4...and 4v4 sux too with the crazy amount of CC....everyone including me only plays Centurions cuz that is the only thing it works.

TOO MUCH S**Ts is wrong with this game. SO YOU KNOW WAT? F*** THIS GAME!!!! I AM F***ING DONE

Rikuto01.tv
07-02-2017, 12:31 AM
The game has issues. Even the most enthusiastic players are aware of this.

Throwing a tantrum isn't going to improve things any faster.

brashtralas
07-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Turtle meta sux, everyone sux. Ranked PTR just is the proof that TURTLE META needs to be solved first before any new ranked mode should be introduced.

Disconnects constantly in 4v4...and 4v4 sux too with the crazy amount of CC....everyone including me only plays Centurions cuz that is the only thing it works.

TOO MUCH S**Ts is wrong with this game. SO YOU KNOW WAT? F*** THIS GAME!!!! I AM F***ING DONE

So you play centurion because others do?

Seems legit.

How about everyone just stop playing him? Hm?

Mia.Nora
07-02-2017, 01:13 AM
The game has issues. Even the most enthusiastic players are aware of this.

Throwing a tantrum isn't going to improve things any faster.

That's the understatement of the year. Sadly tantrum or not, anything wont happen, otherwise in this 5 months after release things would have already improved. But it is pretty much as bad, if not worse than it was at release. We were scammed for dropping 60$+ into a game that is barely worth 20$ at best. Kudos for the scam.

EDG_Avocado
07-02-2017, 02:07 AM
lol. This game is beyond saving at this point.
Maybe within the first week if Ubisoft changed their minds about p2p and started some actions they would be able to maintain the playerbase