PDA

View Full Version : Customization? Why Not Go To The Max?

Canadian Beer42
07-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Map Editor would be ten times better if you could completely customize your character's weapons and the enemies weapons. I wanna be able to choose which guns, which scopes and all that stuff I want so I can have an even better experience. Baddies can just go as far as which weapons they have.

akilyoung
07-03-2017, 01:51 PM
IMO I wish they would ditch loadouts. Let COD have those.

In FC, ESPECIALLY FC5, they should just have us place weapons in the game, but not start with any. You spawn, and only have your fists. You have to hunt for weapons that the creator placed to start killing effectively, or just run around punching people if you cant find any.

Or if not that, everyone simply starts with a basic melee weapon, like a pocket knife.

This way its more believable, every one starts on an even playing field. At least if we had the OPTION to start with no loadout, that would be nice. I mean, you start the campaign with no loadout, right?

ImGonaG3tUsucka
07-05-2017, 04:38 PM
I would definitely agree with you. Akilyoung I am not too keen on these loadouts. Unfortunately the single player custom map editor and player. Like these loadouts. Also seems to only like map with all the weapons upfront..
It's kind of a head scratcher for me.. you seriously get disliked on your single player custom map. If you don't have like every weapon in front of the player when he starts.

It's extremely bad on consoles.. Probably about half the maps have invincibility on in top rated FC4 maps and you can't turn it off. So those maps are a waste to me. I like the challenge. At least make two versions. Or I should be able to turn it off.

It's very unfortunate as it takes away the creativity of the mapmaker also lessens the story you can tell in your map. I personally like to search for weapons it feels like I am rewarded for looking around the map. I am more of a survival single player mapper, when it comes to single player custom maps. I still make maps the way I like them and my maps take a severe hit on ratings. I have been trying to make my maps more player friendly.

If the system is the same for far Cry 5 single player custom maps.. I most likely only make maps for Multiplayer.

TRASH85
07-09-2017, 09:02 PM
in game editor kinda like arma put a trader zone in your map where you can go in game a trade $ ,diamonds, other teams cars,flags, gun,players (handcuff enemies and take em in 4 bounty) or like fc2 between rounds customize with your winnings. either will work but that cuff em and stuff em take the enemy in to pow camp for points and or $ thats an interesting consept........I THINK I JUS MADE UP A NEW GAME MODE truly how pissed of and vengeful. you gonna be if you gotta set out a round till ur team comes to spring you and do yall remember the dart gun knock someone out with that bad boy and tot his but to jail ? so what you think ?

Canadian Beer42
07-11-2017, 01:33 AM
I honestly just want to be able to customize a character's and the enemies' loadouts so I can make the most amazing WWII map. Now, now this doesn't mean I want Ubi to make a pre-set loadout of WWII weapons, there could other scenarios where I want a specific loadout that I can design. So... Ubi better add customizable loadouts.