PDA

View Full Version : Another broken hurricane blast - Seriously fix this

SlapO_xFight
07-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Ubisoft, this is happening more and more often to me not only that but there are times when i'll get a guard break off and i'll do my over head heavy but the action won't even happen and I'm sitting here smashing R2 (on ps4 by the way). This here is a serious issue what you need to understand is the Orochi already has a very limited kit and within this kit it takes a lot of skill to master and enjoy playing. Now... why don't you spend some time fixing the broken things in the game appose to release new content heroes etc.... that are broken only to give us more problems. Stop all new content and fix the old problems stop making more problems only to have us ignore the old because the new is so frustrating you want people to enjoy the game you spent your time developing? you want people to understand the passion behind great games and people who actual care? fix the old postpone the new. Its that simple enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IBkhDmy14s

Stoli32
07-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Have u tried a different controller ....one of my older controllers is less responsive than my newer one.

SlapO_xFight
07-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Yeah its definitely not my controller I frequently trade in and buy new ones via gamestop every few months and I have multiple. This is an issue with the class and needs to be address he already has a small enough kit..

UbiJurassic
07-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Thanks for submitting the video. It helps a lot to diagnose the cause of the issue and find a resolution. I'll be sure to make a note of the issue to get on over to the team.

SlapO_xFight
07-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Ubi it would be helpful if the character had an additional move for turtlers or mix ups that would allow them to switch things up. Hurricane Blast is a good move (when it actually works) however the characters kit is so small and predictable. I also think that something like this would be helpful for the raider class.