PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting this on sale but....

FluffyRocket32
07-01-2017, 12:14 PM
......I know it has a lot of issues and I'd like to get a taste on my own.
My main concern is that this game used to have a problem which didn't allow users who played with Notebook versions of GPUs (eg. Nvidia GTX 980m) to go fullscreen.
I just checked the "Known Issues" thread and I didn't see it listed so maybe it's been fixed, however I'd like to be more certain. Alas, here's my question:
Can people who play on notebooks with the m versions of Nvidia GPUs go fullscreen? Has this problem been fixed?

Thank you for your time.

Jarl.Felix
07-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Just give the money to Ubisoft, play 1-2 months, see the horror they created and move on. Like 80% of the playerbase.

WastedPunk
07-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Unless you are rich and can easily biu games,don't bother just get newer better games that are coming out soon.
This game is a broken,unbalanced,unfair mess.

Anything from constantly getting disconnected to getting put with people 20 rep higher than you.

Pain-Seeker
07-01-2017, 01:23 PM
......I know it has a lot of issues and I'd like to get a taste on my own.
My main concern is that this game used to have a problem which didn't allow users who played with Notebook versions of GPUs (eg. Nvidia GTX 980m) to go fullscreen.
I just checked the "Known Issues" thread and I didn't see it listed so maybe it's been fixed, however I'd like to be more certain. Alas, here's my question:
Can people who play on notebooks with the m versions of Nvidia GPUs go fullscreen? Has this problem been fixed?

Thank you for your time.

I have nvidia gefore 940M and yes i can play on fullscreen

bmason1000
07-01-2017, 01:40 PM
I have nvidia gefore 940M and yes i can play on fullscreenthumbs up for actually answering the guys question.

Gray360UK
07-01-2017, 01:49 PM
If you are going to play For Honor then you need to be like a metal detectorist, prepared to spend many hours finding nothing but old nails and rusty screws but never giving up because you know every now and again you will have that epic moment when you find something shiny and golden.

If it's on sale, give it a try.

FluffyRocket32
07-01-2017, 06:02 PM
I have nvidia gefore 940M and yes i can play on fullscreen

Thank you all for your answers!
Especially Pain-Seeker :)

EDG_Avocado
07-02-2017, 02:15 AM
It would probably take you around 10-20 minutes to find a match because the playerbase is declining at a fast speed. But go for it. YOu buying the game means more players even if it is just 1.