PDA

View Full Version : Stop complaining its getting old

A4einboy
06-30-2017, 10:52 PM
Enough with these theards saying your not going to play anymore or for honor is dead. If you dont like it just move on there are plenty of people still playing the game. I lose alot but i dont care when im having fun with a game . People come to these fourms and theartn to not play anymore and your done well if your done with the game and hate the disconnects then move on . There will always be bots level 3 to play with and we all know thats where everyone learned how to play . The truth is you love this game and you will not stop playing you just would like them to fix the connection and we understand that but to keep saying your going to stop playing and still come back here is dumb just stop it the devs wont take our post serious anymore

tbtsrjc
06-30-2017, 11:15 PM
I find it hilarious that you're attempting to chastise people that have complaints about this game by creating a thread complaining about people voicing their opinions. Trust me when I say that I don't believe that the developers take our posts seriously anyway.

Archeun
06-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Why don't you stop reading them? You know how problems get fixed? People complaining and demanding they be fixed. Many of us paid for this game expecting some basic things to be fixed (like matchmaking and connection stability). You're no better than we are. We have the right to voice our opinion; just like you have the right to voice yours. The developers don't seem to care anyway. They are screwing around with ranked matchmaking instead of fixing the base game. It's obvious they don't care and when the population drops to 400 people, I hope someone loses their job for blatantly ignoring what was right in front of their face.

A4einboy
07-01-2017, 12:48 AM
400 hahaha there will allways be bots so sorry but the game will allways be fun

JibletHunter
07-01-2017, 12:53 AM
400 hahaha there will allways be bots so sorry but the game will allways be fun in my opinion

Fixed this for you.

FrostedBeatle12
07-01-2017, 01:20 AM
A4einboy , let's take a look for a moment at what the devs have previously payed attention to shall we?

Shinobi kick.....that was SCREAMED ABOUT at the highest mountaintop and it was nerfed into the ground less then a month after the characters introduction

Warden OHK.... that was SCREAMED ABOUT at the highest mountaintop and then some.....it was fixed within 3 days of the bug being reported.

PK's fast light attacks..... again, it was the main focal point on this board till it was adjusted.

My point is this, in order for us to get the changes the game NEEDS, we have to speak about it. Nobody ever told you "A closed mouth doesn't get fed"? And yet, there are you guys who troll these boards and make it seem like the people who are asking for quality of life changes are the bad guys. Why am I the bad guy for wanting to play a game that I paid for? Why am I such a band person for asking that the company that sold me a flawed game should try and fix the flaws in its game?

Seriously, if you don't like the posts that point out the inadequcies of your favorite game, then don't come here. Go read some roleplaying stories about this game if you want to remain in the dark. If the games enjoyable to you, "then you do you boo boo", but it's clearly not enjoyable enough for us to just accept the game in its current state and the amount of posts complaining about simple quality of life changes would show that there are quite a few of us who believe this to be the case.

Plain and simple, if you don't agree, move along. Don't make the people who are fighting for a better game have to work around terrible
Dev work AND have to argue with people who are willing to defend the terrible work. It's hard enough to get some action taken without having to explain to you and several others why the action needs to be taken.

Tillo.
07-01-2017, 02:15 AM
I will stop complaining when matchmaking doesn't take forever,
I will stop complaining when matchmaking doesn't time out with error sending me back to menu,
I will stop complaining when the match doesn't have pauses,
I will stop complaining when synch doesn't teleport me back in time losing the kill and getting killed myself,
I will stop complaining when the game doesn't crash wasting my time,
I will stop complaining when the forum mods and support rep stop taking me by a fool blaming my internet or my internet configuration,
I will stop complaining when either the game is fixed or I have my money back.

I have paid for a working product.
End of line.