PDA

View Full Version : No thanks!

xBladEofRagEx
06-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Never again I will not buy any game from UBSISOFT I do not buy. This is not content, but a spit in the soul. I always waited, when the developers will add to Orochia the detail for the helmet, similar to the detail of Kensei, only without the dragon. AND NOW, THAT I HAVE PRE-ORDERED, I MUST WIN THE TOURNAMENT, AND GET THE LEGEND LEVEL. With their "balance" it is IMPOSSIBLE !!! Thank you, UBISOFT. Well done ...

Gray360UK
06-30-2017, 03:55 PM
You're never going to buy a Ubisoft game again because you can't have the Ornament you want for your Orochis hat? Just checking I have this right .... :rolleyes:

MasterChiefPON
06-30-2017, 03:58 PM
Fashion is importan man.

bmason1000
06-30-2017, 06:13 PM
Fashion is OP. NERF NOW!!1!

EDG_Avocado
06-30-2017, 06:58 PM
give us a refund ubisoft. This game is dead

XxHunterHxX
06-30-2017, 07:10 PM
give us a refund ubisoft. This game is dead

yeah right

Jarl.Felix
06-30-2017, 09:33 PM
If they would give refund to everyone who is JUSTIFIED to recieve one .... they would shut down this game already.

Vingrask
06-30-2017, 09:51 PM
For Honor will improve. It is a new brand basicaly. The bigger problem Ubisoft has is the non-fighting-game-players. Those are the ones which suffer from most problems, like this fashion thing.

4v4 modes should come only during Season 2 like a new mode.

UbiJurassic
07-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Sorry you're disappointed with the requirement needed to get the ornament, xBladEofRagEx. The tournament mode is still in testing, so perhaps you'll find its easier to reach Legend as you familiarize yourself with the new mode.

xBladEofRagEx
07-21-2017, 02:57 AM
I will say directly: I expected realism from the game. I expected that there would be live sounds of swords about armor, not sounds on the body. It does not look very much like when you beat the Knight, but by sound like the head of a Viking. The Chain Armor on Orochi did not become in the Release, it already upset me. A lot of superfluous special effects, such as in GB, a blue flash appears, or when attacking Kensei, the sword lights up with a jump from the jump, and the like, as if you already play some fantasy, and then the content is ****. I'm very unhappy with the game and VERY MUCH that I made a pre-order for half a year before the release. So more understandable?

Sykoink
07-21-2017, 03:01 AM
I will say directly: I expected realism from the game. I expected that there would be live sounds of swords about armor, not sounds on the body. It does not look very much like when you beat the Knight, but by sound like the head of a Viking. The Chain Armor on Orochi did not become in the Release, it already upset me. A lot of superfluous special effects, such as in GB, a blue flash appears, or when attacking Kensei, the sword lights up with a jump from the jump, and the like, as if you already play some fantasy, and then the content is ****. I'm very unhappy with the game and VERY MUCH that I made a pre-order for half a year before the release. So more understandable?

:nonchalance: wat