PDA

View Full Version : how to eleminate turtle meta ...this is the best idea i ever write

matt89connor
06-30-2017, 07:52 AM
simple: the GB not grant free heavy, every heavy after GB aren't free dmg, even with perfect timing....second, the parry of a light just remove 30% of stamina of enemy, not grant free heavy....final the chip dmg is increase to 25 % of total dmg for heavy and light attacks

ThomHermans1
06-30-2017, 09:34 AM
Yes there are alot of people who made this suggestion (including me).

I personly think that GB should give you a throw and a throw should give you a guaranteed light (maybe with a fixed damage for all heroes). throwing people into walls will still give a free top heavy. Add this with chip damage and you are done imo.

Cent will probaly still needs nerfs. but i think it should be rebalacned around this system.

Charmzzz
06-30-2017, 09:58 AM
You miss one thing: not every class gets a free heavy after GB. E.g. my Main, PK, gets the 3-stab-combo after GB "for free". So this change would not fix it for players who play a turtle-PK.

Lyskir
06-30-2017, 10:32 AM
i dont agree with the chip dmg for light attacks bc heroes with super fast lights have a big advantage since light parrys are useless with ur suggestion even with 30% stamina loss, lights dont cost alot of stamina

so light spam > all

ThomHermans1
06-30-2017, 11:30 AM
i dont agree with the chip dmg for light attacks bc heroes with super fast lights have a big advantage since light parrys are useless with ur suggestion even with 30% stamina loss, lights dont cost alot of stamina

so light spam > all

Just make it that the faster the attack the less the chip damage will be.

ThomHermans1
06-30-2017, 11:42 AM
You miss one thing: not every class gets a free heavy after GB. E.g. my Main, PK, gets the 3-stab-combo after GB "for free". So this change would not fix it for players who play a turtle-PK.

I personaly think that the 3xstab from PK should only do bleed damage, and the more stabs the longer the duration. Also bleed damage should not be able to kill someone, but just reduce his HP to 1. So if you 3x stab someone at 1HP he will just stay at 1 HP for the remainder to the bleed duration. With the implementation of chip damage you just have to hit him once for him to die, but he can still counter it with a parry. This discourage the PK to run away after the 3xstab.

Maybe to buff the stab they could give the target a stamina bebuff on like stamina regen or stamina cost. This way the warden still gets something when being stabbed.

what do you think?

matt89connor
06-30-2017, 02:24 PM

You're right,PK will have advantage, but think for a moment: find now, a Turtle Pk, is rare, because is 1 of the most offensive hero, in addition, with this change, PK players will be more offensive (with the add of Chip dmg) so probably Turtle PK should disappear....in the case that not, what do you suggest for resolve this problem and grant this idea useful? :)

matt89connor
06-30-2017, 02:27 PM
I personaly think that the 3xstab from PK should only do bleed damage, and the more stabs the longer the duration. Also bleed damage should not be able to kill someone, but just reduce his HP to 1. So if you 3x stab someone at 1HP he will just stay at 1 HP for the remainder to the bleed duration. With the implementation of chip damage you just have to hit him once for him to die, but he can still counter it with a parry. This discourage the PK to run away after the 3xstab.

Maybe to buff the stab they could give the target a stamina bebuff on like stamina regen or stamina cost. This way the warden still gets something when being stabbed.

what do you think?

i like the idea :) but remove stamina addition, will give the stabs the possibility to become OP?