PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again, Xbox One Connectivity....

FrostedBeatle12
06-30-2017, 05:32 AM
I would love nothing more then to hear that this is just me. Please, pretty please, don't tell me your jab fix broke something.

Is anyone on Xbox one experiencing more connectivity issues after the hotfix this morning? I think I've completed 1 game out of about 20 this evening. You would think I would quit bashing my head against the table, but nope, I'm just that stupid.

I've also had a match where my zerker was forced to stand like Jesus on the cross while the timer stayed at 20:00 and eventually I timed out to inactivity. Couldn't quit because .... well, you'd penalize me for that and I would be called a quitter. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything other then stand there like I was being crucified. I've got the SS's if someone could so kindly inform me as to how to post them.

None of these errors were occurring before the jab fix this morning and while I've always complained about the connectivity, it seems Ubi is showing me how bad it can truly be tonight.

Again, please tell me that I am the only Xbox user that's effected at the moment. I actually want this error to be me, because if it does turn out to be like every other thing they've released ("fix" 1 thing, break 3 others) then I won't have any reason to play this game anymore.

Capoupacap
06-30-2017, 12:30 PM
I'll check tonight and give you feedback from another xbox player