PDA

View Full Version : New 8 player Gamemode. SIEGE MODE!

mike007mad
06-29-2017, 07:54 PM
Hello everyone

I have been thinking of a few Idea's i would love the Development Team, working on For Honor to see! My first idea will be inside this thread and i would love to hear your feedback, not only that but if you guys can think of things that can improve the idea go ahead. If it gets to the dev team and is made into an Actual Mode then we can kick *** together on the battlefields. Anyway, Now my introduction is out the way. My idea is...

Siege Mode : 8 vs AI (Objective Game mode)

CONCEPT 1 (Rush, Base Attack/Invasion)

The Concept of this gamemode is You and up to 7 other Warriors/Players can take on an AI team as you fight to take out an Enemy Castle/Fort.

The Base could include 3+ sections where you and your Team must chop down, soldiers and the AI Heroes to claim multiple territories. Once your team owns all the territories, the enemy will retreat and your team will then be able to push forward. However, each tier of the fortress will include stronger enemies and defenses. (This could come in the form of more enemy heroes or just stronger enemies with more health/damage/stamina etc). As you force the enemies further and further back to their last stand, you might have to face a mini boss/ Fortress General. Your team must work on a time limit which is increase for every Tier you beat, until you reach the final boss/General.

Once Completed, you and your team can receive a fair amount of Steel and XP for you efforts.

Failure circumstance: Time Up (your team ran out of time).
*Optional* Failure Circumstance: Team lives hit ''0'' and the Team have all fallen.

CONCEPT 2 (Survival Defense/Counter attack)

The Concept of this gamemode is You and up to 7 other warriors/players can take on an AI team as you fight to Protect your Castle/Fort from Invaders.

The Survival mode beginning could be Split into two sections. 4 in one closed off area of the map and 4 in another, you must survive a set number of waves in your 4's until you push the enemies back and then work as an 8 in a larger area as you face of against the Last effort from the invaders.

OR...

The Survival area is a large open battlefield where all 8 of the players must fight the oncoming hordes of enemies. You must Survive for the Pre-set amount of time until reinforcements arrive. Your team must battle Soldiers and Heroes to keep your points or Yourselves alive.

Once Completed, you and your team can receive a fair amount of Steel and XP For you efforts.

Failure Circumstance: Ran out of Lives , Enemy Claimed the Objective.

I Hope you all found this idea interesting and i would love to hear your responses. Till next time, Keep fighting Heroes.

Nubbsauce
06-29-2017, 09:04 PM
I like the concepts that they are VS AI...Cause this would be cancer if it was 8v8 players....so much 5-7 vs 1s and No Honoring. *Shivers*

Snickers-Bar
06-29-2017, 10:35 PM
Good idea

UbiNoty
06-30-2017, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! But i'm going to just move this over into general discussion as this space should be for Public Test feedback :)

Capoupacap
06-30-2017, 01:25 AM
Actually I like the idea very much but it sound a bit more like a Survival mode :)

Let them come !

bmason1000
06-30-2017, 01:50 AM
I just had an idea for 8v8 modes. What if 4 on each team were ai? Wouldn't that allow for 8v8 without any more disconnects then normal?

pancakerz
06-30-2017, 01:51 AM
new drinking game: take a shot every time somebody you see somebody mention a "siege mode" game type.

Linnix1
06-30-2017, 02:21 AM
new drinking game: take a shot every time somebody you see somebody mention a "siege mode" game type.

We'll be dead by nightfall and long before any balance returns