PDA

View Full Version : Title Update 1.16 “4-Player Party Mode” Patch Notes

Rawrena
06-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Hello, friends! We’re back with our July free content update, featuring the highly-requested 4 player party mode and a special Fourth of July in-game celebration. This Title Update will be available on all platforms on Tuesday, July 4th. Let’s get right into it:

4-PLAYER PARTY MODE - The free roam you know and love is back – now, from the Multiplayer App in your smartphone, two to four friends can enter into a private or public party mode. Free roam around San Francisco causing havoc, or jump into any of these activities on-demand, all of which have been balanced for the optimal amount of 2-4-person tomfoolery:

4-player Party: Bounty
4-player Party: Invasion
4-player Party: PvP Loot Truck
4-player Party: Races
4-player Party: Showd0wn
4-player Party: Robot Boss Fight
4-player Party: DedSec – Virus

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/WD2/4PlayersCOOP.png

For activities where there are roles or teams to assign, such as Showd0wn and Bounty Hunter, you’ll see a voting screen where each player can choose their role. In races, players will be able to vote on the course.

Co-op missions will not be available in 4-player party mode, as these missions have been designed specifically for 2-player co-op. Also, since the 4-player party mode is for you and your friends to wreak havoc across San Francisco, Leaderboards have been disabled - though you will still receive followers and cash rewards.

MULTIPLAYER MODE LAUNCH – All multiplayer modes can now be launched manually using the Multiplayer app in your smartphone. No more waiting for events to spawn!

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/WD2/finalui.jpg

FOURTH OF JULY - Celebrate Independence Day, hacker-style! From June 29th to July 10th, find yourself a cozy spot with an unobstructed view of the Bay and enjoy nightly fireworks with your friends in the new 4-player party mode.
http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/WD2/fireworks.jpg

Or, grab a group of friends and get down with your patriotic self in a flurry of red, white and blue paintballs.
http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/WD2/USA%201.jpg

SHUFFLER OUTFIT – Players who completed the Shuffler objective but did not receive the outfit and stealth takedown will now receive it. The outfit can be found in your wardrobe; the stealth takedown is available while wearing the outfit.

OTHER - You can now skip the animation when using the 3D printer to change weapons or loadout – really useful in co-op.

wootwoots
06-29-2017, 06:53 PM
wait ? seriously ? Nothing for the SP, no single fix / performance update ? jack sh#t ?
Woh, what a HUGE disapointment... ( Truck door block thing not even solved, crap SF fog perf.. etc etc.. NOTHING SOLVED )

Guess the next WD ( if there is one ) its without me. Not worth it if the support is that.. hm.... "light"

MikoianStafida
06-29-2017, 09:30 PM
1.I have no performance problem
2. This is not the patch notes , this is the content , there will be fixes 100%.

Israeli-Eagle
06-30-2017, 12:07 AM
And the main question is...

Still the sh1tty balancing & shielding in Bounty Hunt or not???

FranconianX
06-30-2017, 06:47 AM
Will there be new achievements/trophies?

Meplay787
06-30-2017, 08:18 PM
Thanks for all of your patchs !

But there is an option for desactivate the blue line gps on the road ? The gps blue line is already on minimap and its sufficient ...

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-24-7-1497811322-watchdogs2-2017-06-18-20-30-51-75.jpg

I hope you will read this ...

Rainjar
06-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Is there a way to disable the fireworks? The idea behind them is nice and all but personally I find them kinda grating.

Edit: Instead of this just sounding like a whinefest, the update seems pretty cool! Finally picked up the game and I'm enjoying it a lot, it's great to see you're still supporting it.

binbot3855
06-30-2017, 09:24 PM
I was waiting for this update. thank you so much. yours sincerely binbot3855

TheAlphaCoyote
07-01-2017, 05:46 AM
It would be better if the players had a widr selection of guns in WD2 like submachine guns, pistols, and assault rifles. Also if wrench could also play a role in it to he become a vendor for accessories to customize your guns the accessories that wrench would selll is suppressor, grips, lasers pointers, Sights & Scopes .

Israeli-Eagle
07-01-2017, 09:31 AM
It would be better if the players had a widr selection of guns in WD2 like submachine guns, pistols, and assault rifles. Also if wrench could also play a role in it to he become a vendor for accessories to customize your guns the accessories that wrench would selll is suppressor, grips, lasers pointers, Sights & Scopes .

Totally useless anyway as long they delete/change gun specs, for example in Bounty Hunt... Water pistols are only water pistols, no matter how they look! :nonchalance:

f4gn4h
07-01-2017, 12:19 PM
f**king fireworks. why are they so loud?! When I play mission I want to hear music or something not stupid ******ed banging being soo loud that it deafs music. Why you guys ruins this game by small annoying bugs like that? Can you add option to remove its sound? It annoys me so much that I had to login here and write this ******ed post B/

Acuba_
07-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Can you disable these fireworks, please? They are loud and annoying and go on forever...

Mysterydj309
07-02-2017, 05:01 AM
I'm pretty sure a 4 PLAYER UPDATE is better than any update i've seen before

wootwoots
07-02-2017, 08:41 AM
1.I have no performance problem

When you walk around with steady framerate, then take a vehicle to drive around and have important framedrop. When the SF fog can create 20-30fps drop, somes places no matter what can also create important framedrop

Because you dont notice, doesnt mean the game doesnt have thoses issues.

True for the patch note.
But still, anothers guys giving up on the SP...except the money convoy things they did nothing else. that's so sad.

Mr.MaZiKa
07-02-2017, 03:00 PM
when will available ?? and o have problem sometime the online game freeze for 3 second and back

LilBank07
07-02-2017, 03:23 PM
I cant see the 4 player stuff n0t even the c0-0p 0r the man vs machine n0t even the new stuff just the regular things

Black_Widow9
07-02-2017, 07:04 PM
Hey, everyone!

The fireworks are loud but in real life, they are too! You can hear them all over the Bay! The display only lasts until the 10th so find a nice spot to sit back and watch them. :D

For PC, if you are experiencing crashes with the latest Nvidia drivers, please roll back. You can find more information here: [PC] Crash Issues after NVIDIA driver update (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1696847-PC-Crash-Issues-after-NVIDIA-driver-update)

Also, we are still looking at different tech issues you're experiencing so please continue to check back for updates.

Thanks

Rainjar
07-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Bah! Just kind of frustrating having picked the game up in the recent Steam sale yet not being able to play it until the 10th, especially as I was really enjoying it (Occasional performance hiccups aside), feels like you lot really nailed the gameplay mechanics the first one was going for this time around so I can't wait to get more into it. Still, got enough games on the backlog to get through so I can wait to the 10th but as feedback it'd be nice if we could get an option to turn this kinda thing off in future, especially as us peeps across the pond don't celebrate it

awb555
07-03-2017, 03:40 PM
f**king fireworks. why are they so loud?! When I play mission I want to hear music or something not stupid ******ed banging being soo loud that it deafs music. Why you guys ruins this game by small annoying bugs like that? Can you add option to remove its sound? It annoys me so much that I had to login here and write this ******ed post B/

Can you disable these god damn fireworks, please? They are loud and annoying and go on forever...

Hey, everyone!

The fireworks are loud but in real life, they are too! You can hear them all over the Bay! The display only lasts until the 10th so find a nice spot to sit back and watch them. :D

For PC, if you are experiencing crashes with the latest Nvidia drivers, please roll back. You can find more information here: [PC] Crash Issues after NVIDIA driver update (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1696847-PC-Crash-Issues-after-NVIDIA-driver-update)

Also, we are still looking at different tech issues you're experiencing so please continue to check back for updates.

Thanks
I like the fireworks however when I did the Alcatraz mission I expected the volume to be less loud. Or any building I enter.
Also the farther away I am doesn't affect the volume, instead it seems to work with the drawing distance.

BraydenJ.Ccc
07-03-2017, 06:05 PM
:cool::eek::nonchalance::o::D;):):(:confused:

jmul413198
07-04-2017, 12:56 PM
i think this is going to be the best update

keiji1974
07-04-2017, 01:00 PM
but when release this update?????

wootwoots
07-04-2017, 05:39 PM
that's your patch note ?

https://watchdogs.ubisoft.com/watchdogs/fr-fr/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:153-294369-16&ct=tcm:153-76770-32

Where are all the "continuous improvments and FIXED"

what a let down, and also what a let down for the SP.

https://watchdogs.ubisoft.com/watchdogs/en-nordic/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-287242-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

Seems like we can go [censored] off for "Fixes" right ?
So in your AAA title we cant still get out a truck if the driver door is blocked. ( so like many others things that would have deserved fixes ) Noice.
https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/484795WatchDogs22017070418462518.jpg

Bethesda games are sure worse, but at least modding can fix somes sh#t, here the community cant even do that;

Israeli-Eagle
07-04-2017, 10:35 PM
And still the same trash in Bounty Hunt since 1.15...

Hunters have only water pistols and explosives for New Year, but zero effects against the enemy.

zach44attack
07-17-2017, 12:19 AM
they should add pearlescent and iridescent paint to cars