PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for another 10 minute ban...

AnEnticingSquid
06-29-2017, 03:57 PM
https://youtu.be/2F3h5eGtaGk

This has happened probably 10 times in the last 2 days... Every time you have no option but to quit out of the match... Even though the game is technically over, you still get a 10 minute ban... Hate to add to all the negative posts (because that's all there is on here) but this has gone on long enough. It seems that every time you guys "fix" one thing, you break two other things. I have stuck with this game since launch but I think it's time to put it away. The problems have gotten worse not better... I used to never dc on duel and brawl, now it's a regular occurrence. Before season 2, "players out of sync" never once happened... Now, mid fight, the game freezes for a second and all of a sudden I'm in a mid guard break getting thrown off the map... Every time I play this game I leave dissatisfied... I hope this game will change but let's face it, that's a shot in the dark. So i'm putting this game down. It's not worth the trouble anymore.

*edit* They were all PvP not pvai the only reason they are all bots in this is because everyone else has already left.

tbtsrjc
06-29-2017, 09:37 PM
I quit this game during the first week of season 2. A buddy of mine has been begging me to give it another go, so I left it downloading all night and got to "play" first thing this morning.

First thing I noticed was my NAT is now red. I used to have green NAT, and I haven't changed anything since I quit. Another thing I noticed is my character was equipped with gear I've never seen before, don't know why and I didn't spend much time investigating the reason.

I equipped my orders and jumped into a Dominion match with 7 other players. The game starts, and during the first 3 minutes I'm seeing players drop during mid-action. Two enemy players engage me, the one to my right goes "poof" and disconnects mid strike. The second guy in front of me also vanishes from the game and then 20 seconds later there's a stutter and I get disconnected.

I seriously can't believe this still happens regularly. I even tried to play another match to find I've been levied with a penalty for being disconnected. I just played for less than 5 minutes and already I have no desire to pick it up again. This game is a lost cause.

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 11:59 PM
https://youtu.be/2F3h5eGtaGk

This has happened probably 10 times in the last 2 days... Every time you have no option but to quit out of the match... Even though the game is technically over, you still get a 10 minute ban... Hate to add to all the negative posts (because that's all there is on here) but this has gone on long enough. It seems that every time you guys "fix" one thing, you break two other things. I have stuck with this game since launch but I think it's time to put it away. The problems have gotten worse not better... I used to never dc on duel and brawl, now it's a regular occurrence. Before season 2, "players out of sync" never once happened... Now, mid fight, the game freezes for a second and all of a sudden I'm in a mid guard break getting thrown off the map... Every time I play this game I leave dissatisfied... I hope this game will change but let's face it, that's a shot in the dark. So i'm putting this game down. It's not worth the trouble anymore.

*edit* They were all PvP not pvai the only reason they are all bots in this is because everyone else has already left.

I'm very sorry about that. Please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and please include the video as well. I will alert the team too.
We're actively trying to fix all the forced quit penalty issues so that players will not be subject to situations where they are forced to quit and then penalized.