PDA

View Full Version : To own our own Cities, Colonies and Territories...

kenonu
06-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Hey guys,

First of all I believe Ancel will deliver with this game with what he already has in mind for the game.

I understand we can create characters or own space ships etc.. But with a world this big I mean REALLY BIG, are we going to have the options of occupying a particular area, location, cities, colonies, territories and isolated planets and build or populate it ourselves.

What I'm basically asking is can I go to Mars and plant a flag on it and it's mine? can I go to Bermuda square and make it my fort, my territory, my island? can I be the boss of a country If I can? like how the pig in the trailer ordered every cop in the city to pursue, he basically runs that city.

It's a big world a very big world, It could help If we are to own territories plus it's also an online game. Like if I stole from the a gamer online and his cops chase me to my territory they should know better to stop at the borders and not venture any further.

Please share your thoughts

Ray970
06-29-2017, 02:29 PM
The game is about freedom and you and your crew are pirates,so i think that take control of a city is in contrast with these things,probably you can free slaves from enemies ships or help hibryds,population to defeat a boss of a city or a tiranny etc...,but you can not become a boss of a city

Legion-495
06-29-2017, 02:38 PM
I think more about a underground boss rather than actual control. But you maybe will be able to help the people from the shadows.

DayumSon21
06-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Cities? Nah!

If the mothership is big and customizable in the interior, I'm fine...

MentalNoob
06-29-2017, 03:18 PM
i dont think that would be a good idea for the game as it will bring lots and lots of issues with that kind of mechanic. I would much rather have territories and cities to be occupied by developer made factions and then as the game progresses they would evolve and give the players new opportunities for missions and interactions.

Folezicle
06-29-2017, 03:35 PM
A city hmm, if anything the rebels would be inhabiting areas with a tactical advantage (hidden or near something). I don't see the rebels owning a city but more so an outpost.