PDA

View Full Version : Is unlock tech a reportable offense?

Baggin_
06-28-2017, 11:07 PM
The title is the question.

Netcode_err_404
06-28-2017, 11:32 PM
why would you report these players ? Not their fault if the game is completely broken and allows such a things.

When a game has 1-2 exploits then ok, you can blame the players
When a game has/had dozens of GAME BREAKING exploits, blame the devs, and oly the devs.

UbiNoty
06-28-2017, 11:40 PM
I believe I answered a similar thread not too long ago. You are free to report the exploit, but as it is considered a bug, the primary responsibility lies on us to fix it. If we get many reports about one account abusing the exploit, we may sanction the account - but the possibility for that occurring at the moment is low.

There are rare cases, such as the warden OHK bug, which we deemed serious enough to be subject to account sanctions simply because it required very specific and obvious intentions of using the bug to find an unfair advantage, but the unlock tech is a bit different.

Please do help us make sure the unlock tech bug gets fixed though by reporting it with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)!

DeLatv
06-28-2017, 11:49 PM
No, but its a great reason to quit, or finish match asap, to play next person who doesnt use ******** to win...

SirCorrino
06-28-2017, 11:54 PM
I believe I answered a similar thread not too long ago. You are free to report the exploit, but as it is considered a bug, the primary responsibility lies on us to fix it. If we get many reports about one account abusing the exploit, we may sanction the account - but the possibility for that occurring at the moment is low.

There are rare cases, such as the warden OHK bug, which we deemed serious enough to be subject to account sanctions simply because it required very specific and obvious intentions of using the bug to find an unfair advantage, but the unlock tech is a bit different.

Please do help us make sure the unlock tech bug gets fixed though by reporting it with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)!

If people are exploiting bugs, you should follow the rules you have set forth in the CoC and ToU, which indicate character wipes as a good first offense punishment. Please use them, or start fixing these bugs much, much faster, a lot of them have been in since the betas.

MasterChiefPON
06-29-2017, 12:01 AM
The title is the question.

I think it depends. Roman said in the last dev stream that unlock attacks and "unlock tech" are intented and it creates and interesting mechanic, what is not intended is it making attacks unparriable, one hit kills, showing false indicators like Cent's tech which is getting patched tomorrow, it's just intended for you accesing a move in your combo.