PDA

View Full Version : For tomorow FH dev stream

Capoupacap
06-28-2017, 11:39 AM
First Damian and Roman should take these amazing sun glasses :p

I know you have a big patch coming and there will certainly be a lot of thing to speak about but please address the connectivity issues and take some time to speak about what's in work and may be some scheduling about it. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Gray360UK
06-28-2017, 11:44 AM
First Damian and Roman should take these amazing sun glasses :p

I know you have a big patch coming and there will certainly be a lot of thing to speak about but please address the connectivity issues and take some time to speak about what's in work and may be some scheduling about it. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Think a lot of people will be expecting big things tomorrow. Going to be an interesting one.

Mia.Nora
06-28-2017, 11:47 AM
We are still completely in dark in regards to what are Defensive Meta Patch Changes are. For all I know they might be breaking the game for worse instead of fixing it.

Then there is Centurion CC problem, if not addressed properly, I doubt people will stay patient any longer on it.

Then there is connectivity... oh boy..

My.Insanity
06-28-2017, 12:32 PM
How to fix the Defensive Meta:

Step 1: Parry no longer gives a free GB but only a free light attack

Step 2: problem solved

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwbfpg.png

Capoupacap
06-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Think a lot of people will be expecting big things tomorrow. Going to be an interesting one.

Yeah it's definitely a big one as announced by Damian during last stream. I hope they won't miss the cut :p

Capoupacap
06-28-2017, 02:07 PM
We are still completely in dark in regards to what are Defensive Meta Patch Changes are. For all I know they might be breaking the game for worse instead of fixing it.

Then there is Centurion CC problem, if not addressed properly, I doubt people will stay patient any longer on it.

Then there is connectivity... oh boy..

To be honest I'm 100% confident about gameplay management in this game, even the wait is always long, it has always been made properly (except for my conqueror :'( )

MasterChiefPON
06-28-2017, 03:05 PM
How to fix the Defensive Meta:

Step 1: Parry no longer gives a free GB but only a free light attack

Step 2: problem solved

Heh, I started playing Orochi ;)

Draghmar
06-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Heh, I started playing Orochi ;)
Let's change that to side light then :D

ShonM93
06-28-2017, 03:12 PM
I hope they really have some big announcments, 'cause i'm starting to lose my sh*t....

MasterChiefPON
06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Let's change that to side light then :D

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/i-dont-like-you.jpg