PDA

View Full Version : Do all knights have the same bedtime, or what?

brashtralas
06-28-2017, 06:15 AM
I'm stunned we couldn't manage to gain a single location, or maintain what we have. I just got done adding everything to one specific location, so we will tie with the Vikings.

I guess we will see which faction deployed the most assets.

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 06:30 AM
Its funny how people still care about faction wars hahaha you only ghet a stupid box man and then you ghet some useles gear that you will dismantle.....

MasterChiefPON
06-28-2017, 06:34 AM
Everybody cornered us (Samurai) and at the end the Vikings couldn't maintain their territories, they just had to keep their 23 territories for us to win because it was going to be a triple tie and we had the most war assets deployed 😡

brashtralas
06-28-2017, 07:07 AM
Everybody cornered us (Samurai) and at the end the Vikings couldn't maintain their territories, they just had to keep their 23 territories for us to win because it was going to be a triple tie and we had the most war assets deployed 😡

Yep! Real close one. Haha

Good round to everyone!

brashtralas
06-28-2017, 07:08 AM
Its funny how people still care about faction wars hahaha you only ghet a stupid box man and then you ghet some useles gear that you will dismantle.....

Spirit of competition. I like to win.

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Knights will never win a faction war, how? they are the least palyed fraction and the boost isnt good enough to balance that out

Draghmar
06-28-2017, 08:32 AM
Yeah...especially after winning two rounds already, right? ;)

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 09:15 AM
with one territorie more than samurei? not even close xD
i think the samurei will win this fraction war, but to be honest they deserve it

i was viking in the first season bc # RaiderForLife
then i switsched to knights cuz i dont want to be in a fraction with so many bandwagoners...poor vikings they dont even won a single round in season 2 because of that

Helnekromancer
06-28-2017, 09:21 AM
Really wanted the 23 way tie. Sucks that the Vikings couldn't hold up, it was so close. But good job Knights, barely squeezed out a win with Samurai right on top of you.

That_guy44
06-28-2017, 09:26 AM
No way knights will take next round. The season would be over. We might as well take a break a break next round.

Dude_of_Valor
06-28-2017, 09:37 AM
No way knights will take next round. The season would be over. We might as well take a break a break next round.

I would be surprised but you never know. Whether Knights win overall or not am pleased to see they are having an impact this time round. Last season we sucked a$$

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 09:38 AM
yeah i think ubi dont want to end the fracrion war that soon, samurei or vikings will take the next round to make it "exciting"

even when samurei and viking will take one round and samurei will tie with knights, Samu will will bc they have to most war assets deployed

Draghmar
06-28-2017, 09:57 AM
The vikings had less players then knights and samurais. On the last stream they said that players didn't change so much for vikings.
Seeing last round I'm not that sure Samurais will win. In the whole S2 Knights has often big advantage over both Vikings and Samurais.

But maybe you just want to make it so Samurais will think they have win in their pocket so there's no need to actually make too much effort and by that Samurais will loose? ;)

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 10:22 AM
The vikings had less players then knights and samurais. On the last stream they said that players didn't change so much for vikings.
Seeing last round I'm not that sure Samurais will win. In the whole S2 Knights has often big advantage over both Vikings and Samurais.

But maybe you just want to make it so Samurais will think they have win in their pocket so there's no need to actually make too much effort and by that Samurais will loose? ;)

as far as i know vikings have the bigger playerbase, 2. samurei and knights are now the least played fraction

Samurai: 38.81%
Viking: 32.30%
Knights: 31.16%

was before they mass migration to vikings

they showed it in a warriors den but i dont know the correct numbers, knights 29% Samurei 33% and vikings was something above them

i dont mind a samurei season win, they fought like demons in season 1 so I can not be angry with them

Gray360UK
06-28-2017, 10:44 AM
they showed it in a warriors den but i dont know the correct numbers, knights 29% Samurei 33% and vikings was something above them

Last Warriors Den gave these figures (copied from my summary post from a week ago):

38% Samurai
34% Vikings
28% Knights

Draghmar
06-28-2017, 10:46 AM
Hm...Maybe you're right. I don't remember what they told about those numbers either.

Edit: Thanks, Grey! :)

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Last Warriors Den gave these figures (copied from my summary post from a week ago):

38% Samurai
34% Vikings
28% Knights

ah thx Gray :)

wow samurai still have the bigger playerbase

The_B0G_
06-28-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm stunned we couldn't manage to gain a single location, or maintain what we have. I just got done adding everything to one specific location, so we will tie with the Vikings.

I guess we will see which faction deployed the most assets.

I got on last night and played over 2 hours straight, dominion, and deployed my assets on the same zone the entire time which was at 48% for knights, it went up to 49% and then I had to goto bed. It was a struggle to get any zones at all as a knight.

Gray360UK
06-28-2017, 12:40 PM
I got on last night and played over 2 hours straight, dominion, and deployed my assets on the same zone the entire time which was at 48% for knights, it went up to 49% and then I had to goto bed. It was a struggle to get any zones at all as a knight.

I played for a good 3 or 4 hours last night (also a Knight) defending our borders and pressing the attack. Had to go to bed fairly early but happy to wake up today and see it was worth the effort :)

My.Insanity
06-28-2017, 12:42 PM

38% Samurai
34% Vikings
28% Knights

i still wonder if this shows how ALL players are distributed or if this shows how many ACTIV players are distirbuted. Because i have the feeling the Vikings nearly dont earn any War assets?!

Anyone know this?

Draghmar
06-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Hm...Interesting question. I think they didn't tell that but it would be interesting to know. Maybe we should ping someone to make it question for Warrior's Den? Where is the place to ask questions for that?

The_B0G_
06-28-2017, 12:56 PM
I played for a good 3 or 4 hours last night (also a Knight) defending our borders and pressing the attack. Had to go to bed fairly early but happy to wake up today and see it was worth the effort :)

Same here, I really didnt think I'd wake up to a win. Happy we got another round. One more to go!

Gray360UK
06-28-2017, 01:41 PM
i still wonder if this shows how ALL players are distributed or if this shows how many ACTIV players are distirbuted. Because i have the feeling the Vikings nearly dont earn any War assets?!

Anyone know this?

I guess active or not, we would still know little about the actual playing habits of the players within each Faction, which in the end is the most important factor. It's no good being the Faction with 38% of the membership if most of those members play for one hour a week, for example.

MasterChiefPON
06-28-2017, 03:11 PM

Anyone know this?
They have to be earning war assets, the Samurai deployed 33.77% and Vikinks 33.45% this round, they deployed more assets than the knights.

RatedChaotic
06-28-2017, 03:53 PM
Us Knights........... fight in the day. Night time is for wine and women.

DrinkinMehStella
06-28-2017, 05:01 PM
enjoy your ornaments to the winners lmao

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 01:01 AM
Us Knights........... fight in the day. Night time is for wine and women.

Have my upvote.

MasterChiefPON
06-29-2017, 02:57 AM
Have my upvote.
I think someone spends too much time on Reddit...

PiusLeviticus
06-29-2017, 11:01 AM
drink the mead plundered from the vikings
plunder the waifu taken from the samurai