PDA

View Full Version : Has everyone on Xbox now received there 2 x melee crates witht the champions status??

kitcho1977
06-28-2017, 04:17 AM
36 days of champions status so far I haven't got

30 days for the season pass and 2 Melee crates recently. I have had no response on here or from support

All I want is a response about WTF is going on

Gray360UK
06-28-2017, 10:08 AM

30 days for the season pass and 2 Melee crates recently. I have had no response on here or from support

I'd post your Support ticket number on here and hope one of the forums mods can look into your case. They have commented on several posts like your one, and while the basic advice is to contact Support, they did offer to look into a few individual cases to see if they could help. Worth a try.

DrExtrem
06-28-2017, 12:50 PM
?

Melee crates? I got champion status but no melee crates.

Why do I even bother?

Temjinyuy
06-28-2017, 01:20 PM

Wait i was supposed to get another 30 days Champion status for having the season pass for season 2 ?

I got nothing didn't even know this was a thing.

I got the down time packs and champion status though.

Kaijudub
06-28-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm PS4 but still waiting for crate and champion status.

No reply from UbiNoty and support are saying they have no ETA on when this will be fixed.

kitcho1977
06-28-2017, 09:14 PM
I have posted 3 times on here, sent a message to Ubinoty and have a ticket through support which I also sent to Ubinoty. Its been a week since I got the ticket from Ubi support but have had nothing, not even we are working on it. I wonder how quick they would respond or fix a problem with the steel purchases from the menu, it would be instant. I have a friend who hasn't played in a month and still got the Melee crates WTF!!!!!!

Is there a way to see who has read your post?? I would love to see if they have seen my posts but just ignored them?

Thanks

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 12:10 AM
I have posted 3 times on here, sent a message to Ubinoty and have a ticket through support which I also sent to Ubinoty. Its been a week since I got the ticket from Ubi support but have had nothing, not even we are working on it. I wonder how quick they would respond or fix a problem with the steel purchases from the menu, it would be instant. I have a friend who hasn't played in a month and still got the Melee crates WTF!!!!!!

Is there a way to see who has read your post?? I would love to see if they have seen my posts but just ignored them?

Thanks

Apologies, I only received your messages after I was gone for my weekend. I'm looking into your 2 melee pack compensation right now. As for the 30 day champion status from the season pass, that's a different issue - are you saying that you never received it after purchasing the season pass?

update - you should have received your melee packs now

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm PS4 but still waiting for crate and champion status.

No reply from UbiNoty and support are saying they have no ETA on when this will be fixed.

Just responded to you in PM!

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 12:12 AM
?

Melee crates? I got champion status but no melee crates.

Why do I even bother?

The melee crates = 3 days champ status + a scav crate. If you didn't get the scavenger crates and created a ticket for it you can leave your ticket # with me and I'll look into it.

kitcho1977
06-29-2017, 02:06 AM
Thankyou UbiNoty for responding. So here is the short story, I use game share through Xbox which means you can share all content purchased through the Xbox market place but I only got the ornaments and not the 5 crates and 30 days champions status. After talking to the support team, this feature has worked on all other Ubisoft games? No one could give me a straight answer as to why or could they offer a fix? If you could get an answer that would be great but if not I will have to accept it.

Thanks

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 02:19 AM
Thankyou UbiNoty for responding. So here is the short story, I use game share through Xbox which means you can share all content purchased through the Xbox market place but I only got the ornaments and not the 5 crates and 30 days champions status. After talking to the support team, this feature has worked on all other Ubisoft games? No one could give me a straight answer as to why or could they offer a fix? If you could get an answer that would be great but if not I will have to accept it.

Thanks

I'm not sure how it would work with game share since typically season pass is account-locked. I'll look into it for you though.
Also, season pass is 3 crates I believe.

kitcho1977
06-29-2017, 05:20 AM
If that's the case this would be the first time, games including Assassins creed, watch dogs, rainbow six, ghost recon and some others all had the full season pass and all content working on both consoles

Thanks for looking into for me

kitcho1977
06-29-2017, 08:00 AM
Just got home and turned the game on and still have no crates apart from the recent faction win?? I am not surprised

Maybe this will be fixed by season 3?????????

kitcho1977
06-30-2017, 08:12 AM
SO ABOUT THOSE CRATES YOU SAID I WOULD GET UBINOTY????? Also its been 8 days since I put a support ticket in with zero response