PDA

View Full Version : Multiplatform Cross play

BLOOD-E-BARON
06-28-2017, 01:17 AM
Ok before I get shot down in flames, hear me out for a second.

For Honor disconnection issues aside multiplatform cross play would be a great thing, it'd bolster the playerbase in smaller countries allowing for better/more available games. Wait times would presumably be shorter too.

I realize that Sony would never have a bar of this. Microsoft sure no problems there I'd say.

Just think it would be pretty cool to see something like this implemented and...pigs might fly

UbiJurassic
06-28-2017, 01:28 AM
It's definitely something cool that I'm sure most console players would greatly enjoy. But, like you implied, Sony and Microsoft would have to learn to get along in order to make that happen.

ViciousOphidian
06-28-2017, 01:42 AM
Do they not get along in Paragon ?

BLOOD-E-BARON
06-28-2017, 04:10 AM
Right you are @CropslordPlebus PC & Ps4

Kitsune..
06-28-2017, 04:29 AM
That would have been really great, still 30 fps lock would have put the console players into disadvantage comparing to PC players.
It's a shame this won't happen :(

Capoupacap
06-28-2017, 11:34 AM
totally agree with it but FH has also this different frame stuff beetween PC and Console that make the cross platform quite difficult to manage...Do you want to play in 30fps because it's actually the best anti defense meta fix :p

RatedChaotic
06-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Sorry but No Way.. Consoles deal with enough cheaters as it is. We dont need the pc hackers in our games aswell.

Epoqx
06-28-2017, 06:50 PM
Sorry but No Way.. Consoles deal with enough cheaters as it is. We dont need the pc hackers in our games aswell.

What are you talking about, there are no cheaters on console.