PDA

View Full Version : problems triggering Revenge?

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-27-2017, 06:08 PM
on a number of occasions i have noticed that revenge doesn't seem to be triggering immediately when i press the Triangle button (PS4), i kind of have to press it a couple of times, this doesn't happen all the time but it is noticeable, now i'm not sure if its me, the controller or if there is some sort of bug with Revenge, i didn't have this problem in the past so i thought i'd put it out there and see if anyone else is having this issue?,

FredEx919
06-27-2017, 06:51 PM
We're making some changes to revenge in an upcoming update so hopefully that helps with this. I've seen others mention this as well so it's worth taking a look into. If I find any info specific to the problem you mention, i'll come back and post here to update you.

SirCorrino
06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
One part of the issue is that taking damage prevents revenge activation for some stupid reason. So if you press it just as you get hit nothing happens. This needs to change. It should be possible to activate revenge from the very first recovery frame after getting hit.

RatedChaotic
06-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Ya I noticed this a few times on Xbox aswell. Was it a joke for spammers? Spam Y for revenge. lol

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-28-2017, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the response,

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-28-2017, 03:38 PM
One part of the issue is that taking damage prevents revenge activation for some stupid reason. So if you press it just as you get hit nothing happens. This needs to change. It should be possible to activate revenge from the very first recovery frame after getting hit.

Thanks for letting me know about that, it would explain it,

IlMacgyverIl
06-28-2017, 09:56 PM
... There's a pill for that.