PDA

View Full Version : New afk farming?

ChuckTheReaper
06-27-2017, 04:19 PM
I have notice in the past few days what might be a new form of AFK farming. It will be a player that just does light and heavy attacks and roll forward. They will never lock on or get into any fights and usually ends up just running into walls. Has anyone else encountered this or is it just a glitch of some kind?

FredEx919
06-27-2017, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen this myself, though it's something that I feel is worth us taking a look at. If you see more of it, feel free to send a support case with any videos attached. Or you can PM me with any video you may have so we can take a look and investigate. I'll send the details from this thread to the team as well. Thanks for reporting!

Gray360UK
06-27-2017, 06:17 PM
I've seen videos of it posted by other people, but I haven't seen it myself. It's definitely a thing though.

pure_energist
06-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Their AFK detector is supposed to detect repetitive actions right?? Or is this just repetitive movement..?

C00tBAjenkins
06-27-2017, 10:24 PM
I have notice in the past few days what might be a new form of AFK farming. It will be a player that just does light and heavy attacks and roll forward. They will never lock on or get into any fights and usually ends up just running into walls. Has anyone else encountered this or is it just a glitch of some kind?

Funny had one in a match the other day. Stuck on a wall rolling and doing light attack. Was it a lawbringer by chance?

ChuckTheReaper
06-28-2017, 02:38 PM
Funny had one in a match the other day. Stuck on a wall rolling and doing light attack. Was it a lawbringer by chance?

I have seen a few different classes but, yes the other day on temple garden there was a lawbringer.

RenegadeRasta
06-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Saw a Warlord doing it the other day. I reported him and left, for he wasn't helping us.

MadCYclops
06-28-2017, 04:14 PM
I see more bots... just standing around than i do players... umm i forget the map, but theres one where anytime there is a shoguki as a AI he gets stuck on a "wall" right near a door... looks like hes trying to get in the door, he will stay there indefinately, as long as you don't get too close or attack him... IF you do he will finally start to fight you, but you can ALWAYS get a couple free hits on him as he humps the door handle... lol

Its the map with the 2 bridges... and point A has the 4 spike pits with trap doors over them...

SirCorrino
06-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Their AFK detector is supposed to detect repetitive actions right?? Or is this just repetitive movement..?

It's not working very well, had a Conq spend an entire Dominion match standing in place in Spawn. Only thing that moved him around was me hitting him a few times and an enemy coming to kill him. . . Did not get kicked for being AFK, so the system seems pretty useless.

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 07:21 PM
Thing is if i join a match and now with the new mm join in progress ********....most of the games i join ir

1. Lost most of the time
2. Join right at the end when people leave and i have to que up again
3. A bunch of guys that speak in rusian
4 A bunch of guys screaming over the mic in rusian

this game is now cs go LOL

so yeah most of the time i just w8 for the game to end fast....so i can move on...cant relly blame people for afk farming...they just wana level up and only have fun vs players in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2....

Mia.Nora
06-29-2017, 12:02 AM
Yesterday I encountered 2 players doing that. But I cant be bothered to record/edit send videos to report them. used the ingame cheating report for what it is worth, I am not doing Ubi's job.

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 12:17 AM
Definitely report the afk farmers! Our afk detector can kick for inactivity, but its not great at telling if you're just really bad or you taped down some buttons. And if it's some kind of third party macro we'll need to look into that as well.

Report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so we can get this taken care of! - and please include videos! Those help us out more than you think.